ⁱ'ᵐ ᵒᵏ, ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵒᵏ

ⁱ'ᵐ ᵒᵏ, ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵒᵏ

"Finn?" Dexter asked walking out of their bathroom.

He was sitting on their bed still in his clothes from the wedding.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Finn asked.

He was looking at the desk to see the pictures of their friend group. It was Logan and her in LA trip.

"About?" She asked wiping her makeup off.

"You know, you and Logan with the kiss."

She stopped and turned to look at him. His glare in his eyes still looking at the pictures.

"I couldn't tell you. He was sad and didn't know what he was doing. I pushed him away because I love you."

*

Dexter was sitting alone in her couch. Finn was angry and left the apartment to cool off. She called Logan to warn him.

"What?" Logan asked upset.

"Finn knows, just be careful." Was all she said.

She hung up after that. Of course, she later found out that her sister and Logan broke up and then got back together.

*

Dexter stood alone in her apartment all day, till an angry slamming of the door woken her.

"Darling, I'm home."

She looked to see Finn had bruises and bloody hand.

"Finn, what the fuck?" She asked getting up.

"Nothing, I'm fine." He said.

He leaned down to give her a kiss and went to the bathroom.

Her and Finn were still on the outs with each other. They were trying to talk to each without fighting.

:)

...