ᶠᵃˡˡ

ᶠᵃˡˡ

It's been a while since the interaction between her and her sister and that wasn't great.

Is it wrong with her to say that she doesn't want to be part of the Gilmore book?

All she ever wanted to do was to protect herself, and now her children. This book was going to expose a lot of things that she didn't want. She doesn't want the world to know that her dad bailed on her and her mom didn't even bother to care. That she was jealous of her older sister. And also doesn't help that she doesn't want everyone to know all the heartache she had to go through. 

It's personal between her and her own self.

Dexter has allowed everyone to push over her. She's allowed people to hurt her, to say things, and do actions against her.

So is it so wrong of her to just have this?

*

"Mom! Alan took my jacket! Have you seen the other green one?"

She stop working on her desk to see her little boy Matt, Matthew coming to her office.

"Matt, go ask Nanny." She said to her boy.

He looked sad and went away. He left and went to his nanny.

"Nanny, have you seen my green jacket." Matt asked seeing her smile.

Nanny smiled and went to his brother room to get the green jacket. She put it on him, his brother Alan wearing his green one.

"Al! That's my jacket!" Matt yelled at his brother.

Both of the boys started fighting as Matt was trying to take his jacket back. The nanny was trying her very best to stop the boys from fighting.

*

Logan was planning some thing very special for her sister Rory. The planning was set in a meeting in her home.

"I want to propose!" Logan told the group.

Finn and Logan were planning this whole special thing to propose for Rory. It was gonna be steam punk theme, and he was going to propose at a club that Dexter and Finn used to enjoy going. It was a tango club that used to belong to the dancing zebra club that they used to go to.

It was the perfect plan.

Of course, the plan took a while, considering that the entire group was parting in Dexter and Finn's common room. She went through almost 8 bottles of scotch bottles with the friend group.

That definitely wasn't a good look.

*

The group was all dressed as they were waiting for Rory. They purposely made everything look a little bit more scarier than usual.

"You sure she's not going to scream?" Dexter asked Logan.

"She won't! She's going to love it, I promise." He reassured her.

Dexter was dressed and waiting with her husband and their two friends, Colin and Robert. While Logan was off the side with Rory coat.