ʲᵉʷˢ & ᶜʰⁱⁿᵉˢᵉ ᶠᵒᵒᵈ

ʲᵉʷˢ & ᶜʰⁱⁿᵉˢᵉ ᶠᵒᵒᵈ

The whole day was eventful.

Dexter had so many classes today that she felt so stressed out that all she wanna do is hang out with her friends and eat some amazing Chinese food.

Thankfully she did have those amazing friends.

"I swear, I thought he was never gonna wake up." Logan said laughing, as he was telling the story about Colin.

"If I knew the hangover was going to last that long, I wouldn't have." Colin remark back.

"Theres nothing like a charming, little 'you wouldn't veil over how drunk I got' story to get all the girls all hot." Colin date sassed at him.

"It's always worked before." Colin commented.

"Oh, God, the smell of this food is making me ill." Juliet said grosses out.

"I think it's delicious." Rory said confused.

"How can you eat like that?" Julia asked curiously.

Dexter raised her eyebrows and she put her hand on Finn thigh. He rose an eyebrow at his girlfriend.

"You're mine." Dexter whispered in his ear. He chuckled as Rosemary gave the couple a glare.

"Who's coming home with us?" Finn whispering his question, The couple had been trying things new window sex life as in having random threesomes with people but they know.  Eating food off of each other and even role-playing here and there.

"Not Rosemary." She told her boyfriend.

*

They continue to eat at the Chinese restaurant. The couple continued having their quiet conversation and who was going home with them tonight.

"Okay, the nights young. Where are we going next?" Finn asked the group.

"I don't think I can move." Rory told the group.

"You're full?" Juliet asked the Gilmore.

"I'm full." Rory commented.

"Is it fabulous?" Juliet continue to ask.

"Juliet, it doesn't suck." Rory told her.

"Let's hit, the alligator lounge." Finn suggest to the group.

"Yes, perfect, zydeco music, you'll love this place." Logan explains to Rory.

"What about Logan?" Dexter asked her boyfriend. He just gave her a glare.

"Not again." Finn said putting his face near his girlfriend neck, he started to suck lightly to leave a light purple bruise.

*

At the end of the night it was
Colin again in their bedroom. It was nothing new for the couple he was Finn's best friend that he knew he could trust with his girlfriend

They trusted him.

He trusted them.

:)

...