ʸᵒᵘ ʲᵘᵐᵖ, ᴵ ʲᵘᵐᵖ, ᴶᵃᶜᵏ

"Dear lord, almighty!" Dexter yelled facing the bright sun.

"You're fine, here." Logan said giving a strange green drink to her as Colin closes the blinds. Finn groaning rushing to the bathroom.

"How much did we drink?" Dexter asked as Robert let out a laugh.

"Shut the fuck up!" Finn yelled from the bathroom with a groan.

*

"I'll put it in her room." Dexter said as the boys gave her a small box for Rory.

She snuck into her sisters dorm room to put it safely on top of her bed. She didn't want to leave it outside just in case it got in the wrong hands. Once it was safely on her bed Dexter quickly rushed out of the room before seeing Paris walking towards her.

Thankfully Paris was too in her head, to even notice the decks or was right there.

*

Once Rory was put in the car safety with them. She had on the blindfold on her face as Dexter and Finn were in the front seats. Finn was drinking with a big hangover headache.

Rory sat in between Stephanie and Logan. While Colin sat in the back seat with Robert already at the location waiting for them.

"Hit it!" Logan yelled out making Finn make a sound of discomfort.

"You're very auditorially sensitive today." Stephanie stated with a grin on her face. 

"Oh, and your voice helps." Finn remark sarcastically well giving her a glare, he put his hand on Dexter thigh and his thumb rubbed her leg.

"Is the blindfold secure?" Colin nervously questioned Logan.

"Secure and in place." Logan stated while watching Finn's hand on Dexter thigh.

"Our anonymity is crucial, Logan—crucial." Colin stated again with his nervous tone. Finn again made a groan of discomfort with everyone's loud voices.

"What's wrong with Finn?" Rory questioned.

"Great job with the blindfold, Logan." Colin with a sarcastic remark. 

"I recognize your voices, Colin." Rory said in a matter of a fact attitude.

"Could everyone keep it down, please?" Finn asked again with annoyance in his tone. His hand moved more up on Dexters thigh.

"Can we remove the blindfold now?" Rory asked.

"We're also hiding our destination." Logan reminds her.

"We had to leave at this ungodly hour." Finn stated.

"Love, it's like 4 in the afternoon." Dexter said with a smile on her face.

"He's got a thing about the sun." Logan told Rory.

"It's too bright." Finn remarks but also squinting at the road.