ⁿᵉʷ & ⁱᵐᵖʳᵒᵛᵉᵈ ˡᵒʳᵉˡᵃⁱ

"Thank you." Dexter hung up the phone.

"Who was that?" Finn asked hugging his girlfriend from behind.

"Rory dropped out of Yale." She said making him stop kissing her shoulder.

"What?" He asked confused.

"She dropped out."

*

"I don't know, this is weird." Dexter said.

She looked around seen many people were dressed up as costume felons. It was a big party celebrating her sister dropping a girl and getting a criminal charge on her record. It was very strange to be celebrating that but in the club that they were all in it was something to be celebrated.

"It's a party! Enjoy yourself." Finn said giving a drink to his girl.

Everyone stood quiet as they notice Logan's blonde haired through the window. Once the minute he open the door everyone burst into loud cheering and started singing she's a jolly good fella. Her sister had a big smile on her face as she looked around the room. They still were on good speaking terms so she stayed away from her sister. Hopefully with this break that her sister was having maybe she can try to reconnect with her.

"Still not talking to each other?" Colin asked seeing that Finn was talking with Rory and Logan.

"No, I'm hoping that we could try to connect again." She sighed and Colin just rubbed her arm gently.

Everyone was having a good time and she could see that her sister was getting very drunk.

*

"Miss Hayden! I got the information you wanted." One of the assistant called Dexter about Charlie Davenport taking Rory case.

"How's the case?" She asked worried as she was sitting at her desk with all the paperwork for Logan's case.

"Not well, she has to do many hours of community service and her grandfather Richard Gilmore had to complete argument with their lawyer Charlie Davenport." Dexter sighed hearing the news.

"Davenports has been having it out for the Hayden law firm for generations so him doing this to my sister wasn't a big surprise." Dexter sighed writing what happened in her business journal.

:)

...