Introduction

Y/N's POV 

"Ok Liv can you sing that verse one more time from the top please?" I asked while adjusting a few things on the soundboard to get a cleaner sound "uh yeah sure, do you need me to change anything, or do you need me to just run it through like before?" Liv replied, I then said "hmm, not really just keep doing what you did" she then nodded her head while giving me a thumbs up signaling me that she understood. I then went ahead and adjusted where we needed her verse to be in and then played the track so she can start, while she was singing the rest of the band and I were listening in to any imperfections or anything that might sound a little off because we needed this song to be perfect.

 After a few hours in the studio, the band and I had gone through about 3 different songs that are included in our next album which is great but we still had to record 9 more songs before we can actually say we're done with the album. I mean don't get me wrong, I love singing in front of millions of people but holy shit this is tiring as fuck, but you know it is what it is. 

By the time we were about to start with the fourth song, I looked at my watch and it said 5:15 pm. "Fuck, I'm late" I mumbled, As I realized I had to go pick my daughter up from my mom's house an hour ago and it totally slipped my mind. Ivy noticed my sudden change of behavior as she looked at me and asked"Why what's wrong is everything alright?". I looked up and said "Yeah it's just that I was supposed to go pick Luna up from my mom's house an hour ago". I then got up from the couch we had inside the studio and then proceeded to gather my things and somehow while I was in the process of doing so, I had managed to lose my car keys. 

"Looking for this?" I looked up to see who had my keys and to no surprise, it's our manager Michelle, I then let out a sigh of relief and said "Omg, what would I ever do without you" to which she replied with "You'd probably die or be in jail" I then grabbed my keys and kissed Michelle on the cheeks. I looked up towards the rest of the girls who were scattered around the studio doing their own things and said "Ok! well I'm headed off now I'm pretty sure I have to deal with a grumpy 7 year old who is 'beyond hungry', but y'all can continue recording I'll just have to record my parts tomorrow morning" I then went out the door after hearing a chorus of 'Ok Goodluck!', 'Drive safe', 'Be careful', and then Liv added "Say hi to Luna for me!" before I got out to close the studio door. 

I walked down the hallway while texting my mom saying sorry and that I was on my way, I got in the elevator, and being the polite person that I am, I greeted whoever was inside the elevator before getting off. I went into the lobby and then greeted the receptionist "Bye Janine! I'll see you tomorrow" then she said "Bye Ms. Fuego! See you tomorrow" As I got out the doors of the building, I was greeted by some fans who were waiting outside so I interacted with some of them, you know took pictures with them, and signed a few autographs. I then proceeded to go to my car and made sure that I had everything before leaving r, then I pulled out of my parking space and went on my journey to go pick up my little gremlin from her nana's house, I mean I might be late but at least I'm still picking her up, right? 

But anyways a little back story on who I am and what I do for a living so that I won't be so bored while I'm in the car.My name is Eros Y/N Fuego but most of my fans know me as Eros, I don't even know what went through my mother's head for her to name me Eros but I mean she did major in greek mythology in college so I guess that kind of made sense? But Fuego is my dad's last name obviously but he passed away when I was around 3 years old,,,,,,, 

that got depressing,,,