Chapter 70

(Shi bout to go down, grab onto your seats my loves)

(Friday, July 29, 2022)(2:30 A.M)

Y/N's POV

Elizabeth looked at me with worried eyes as I was the one who was doing the prescribed breathing exercises the Doctor told us.

I grabbed a hold of her hand and kissed it before saying,

"Let's have these fucking babies"

---

(4:00 A.M)

I was pacing around the room as we waited for our doctor to arrive, I was scared shitless because what if something went wrong, what if our doctor doesn't come in time.

"Y/N I swear to god calm down, you're giving me a headache with what you're doing. Seriously stop" Elizabeth said sternly from the bed, I halt my actions before looking up at her with worried eyes. She lets out a sigh before laying the book she was reading down, "Come here" she said as she patted the space beside her. I walked towards her while letting out a worried sigh, "I just don't know, I want everything to go well and perfect. But It's freaking me the fuck out" I said as I laid down beside her.

She had her arms around me in a comforting embrace, "We'll be alright the babies will be alright there is no need to worry ok? You really out here worrying like you're the one about to push two human beings outside of you" Elizabeth said trying to lighten up my mood. "Well these two human babies were made by me as well if I do recall it correctly, and plus I'm scared for you. The last time we did this was with Luna and that was almost 9 years ago" I said now Lifting my head up from her chest.

"Also they're gonna be stealing these from me" I said pointing at her boobs making sure to emphasize on the these part, Elizabeth chuckled before saying, "Oh don't worry you big baby you'll get them back" I huffed playfully before getting out of the bed and looking at the monitor to check her progress with her contractions.

"Is it getting progressively worse or is it just above being bearable?" I asked her as I looked at the paper that was coming out of the machine, "You know I sometimes forget you volunteered at a maternity clinic when you were younger" Elizabeth said as she rubbed her stomach. I gave her a look making her chuckle, "But I'm fine it hurts but it's definitely bearable" She said, I nodded before moving my way towards the seat beside her and grabbing ahold of her hands.

"I love you, and you'll do great. I know me stressing out is stressing you out so I'm sorry mi vida but I just want you to have a safe and fast delivery" I said before kissing her hand, "I know but try to tone the stress down a bit yeah?" Elizabeth said, making me laugh.

---

(4:30 A.M)

"Hello, hello I'm sorry I am late. I had a patient who was persistent on having a normal delivery when she obviously needed to have the C-section" Our doctor complained, Elizabeth chuckled while I snorted which got me a nice smack on the arm from the misses.