Chapter 47

(Attendance hear you horny mofos)

(Friday, December 31, 2021)

Y/N's POV

It was kind of a slow day but we're getting there, C.J and E.J went to go buy fireworks for later. While everyone else helped with cooking, C.J's family wouldn't come over till after lunch so we still had a bit of time before all hell breaks loose. Michelle and Allen got here at around 8:30, so a few hours ago thank god I was already awake when they got here.

If I mentally counted it correctly we were about to have 18 adults and 9 kids in total when everyone gets here, Jesus Christ I don't even think we have enough rooms. Thank god Vero and I went beyond with all the futon, blankets, and pillow we bought for today. I'm pretty sure all the kids would want to room with each other so they had one room reserved for them, Vero and Chloe were gonna room with E.J and Claire, then Michelle and Allen got the guest room next to my office (where Mama J) slept all by themselves. The two extra rooms needed to be shared with C.J's kids.

Michael, Luis, Anna, and Sasha were C.J's kids and they had their own husband/wife so I'm gonna have to make some of them share a room. I was internally stressed since even though I was also on kitchen duty, I was also in charge of making sure the rooms were prepared for the guests.

"We're home!" I heard E.J shout from downstairs, I looked over and saw the two of them carrying plastic bags on either hand. "We got the goods" E.J said as he raised the plastic bags like a child, as C.J just gave me a cheeky smile "You can put them in the garage if you want" I said before going inside into one of the rooms fixing the futons and the blankets.

After doing so I was slightly sweaty but not enough that I would want to change my shirt, I got downstairs and saw that everyone was basically chilling now. I let out a deep sigh and just close my eyes for a brief moment before I felt a pair of large hands on my shoulder, "You alright kid?" C.J asked me with concerned eyes. I softly gave him a smile and said, "Yeah, just a little stressed that's all" I said truthfully while scratching the back of my neck. "You know my family is used to small spaces, so you really don't have to worry kid" He said trying to reassure me, "Yeah I know it's just that I got so used to just having enough rooms for everyone that it's stressing me out that everyone can have their priva-"

Before I could even finish C.J then pulled me into a hug which I gladly returned, because this man was basically Baymax in disguise. "Breathe kid, I'll make sure they behave and if it makes you feel any better, Michael told me that they had to bring their A game since they were feasting with celebrities" He said making me chuckle into his shoulder, I hugged him closer and that's when I finally decided to give it to him, "You have my blessing" I said out of nowhere.

"What do you mean kid?" He asked confused, I pulled my head out of his chest and said, "If you ever do decide to marry my mom, you have my blessing." I said softly as I buried my head into his chest again. C.J was at a lost for words for a few minutes before hugging me even tighter and saying, "I love you kid thank you"

After a few minutes of just hugging we finally let each other go and do their own thing, C.J went to Mami while I went to Lizzie. We're both quite pussy whipped, "You alright bebe?" Lizzie asked me as I laid my head on her shoulder. I nodded and just gave her shoulder a kiss, "Well you can relax for a bit, I know you've been stressed so why don't you take a nap yeah? I'm pretty sure Luna is tired as well so take her with you" Lizzie said pointing out to Luna who was basically asleep as she TRIED to watch T.V.