Chapter 13

(Sunday, August 22, 2021)

Elizabeth's POV

I can't breathe, why can't I breathe? Is someone choking me? What The fuck... I opened my eyes and saw that my daughter has her upper body draped over my chest and my neck. I slowly moved her away from my body and onto the side of the bed, I placed Mr. Hopperi in her hand so she could cuddle him. I turned around to look at my bedside clock and saw that it was 9 am, we had to get ready. I picked up my phone from the bedside table and sent Robbie a text about where he could meet me and at what time,

Elizabeth:

We'll meet at Aroma coffee in Studio city, at 11. Don't be late.

I didn't really wait for a reply, because I have to cook breakfast and get ready. Luna was still snoring so It would be best If I leave her here, Cooper was also in the room so when Luna woke up she wouldn't feel alone. I got up from the bed and helped Cooper take my place on the bed. I went into the bathroom to do my usual morning routine: brush my teeth, wash my face, and everything else. I went down into the kitchen and saw mama scrolling on her phone while drinking her coffee, "Good morning mama" I said while going in to hug her. "Good morning Mija, there's fresh coffee in the pot, help yourself." I give her a warm smile and head to the coffee maker to grab myself a cup of coffee.

I grabbed a mug and poured myself some coffee, after I made my coffee I turned around and leaned against the counter to face mama who was sitting on one of the island stools. "There are a lot of articles about the kiss you and Y/N shared at the airport" Mama said while taking another sip of her coffee, "It's quite amusing, they know it's not Vanessa, but they also wouldn't know that it's you." she added. If it's that many articles then I'm 100% sure Vanessa has seen most of them, and she knows that it was me. Y/N better be ready for World war 3, "What are they saying?" I asked mama, "Well some are convinced it's Vanessa since they saw her at the airport in Paris a day before Y/N was seen at the airport with you." Mama explained, but why would she be in an airport, she wouldn't be home until next month that's what Y/N told me.

"But some people also saw her in Denmark a few hours after the kiss" mama added, well shit. Y/N did say she was going to Denmark to spend time with her family, "So did Y/N's team send out a statement?" I asked mama, Y/N did tell me she was going to handle it but I didn't think it would be this hard. "Here do you want to read some?" Mama said while handing me the phone, I looked at the phone to see who wrote it, and it was an article from Celebrity weekly.

'Eros Fuego, sharing a fiery kiss with someone but spoiler alert, it's not her girlfriend...' Jesus Christ, oh here's another article. 'Lead singer of the band L.I.V.E seen kissing a girl, trouble in paradise Vanessa?' Just holy shit, I give back the phone to mama and say, "It's all my fault" I sigh, fucking feelings. "Well at least you know, right?" Mama said, she literally still has no filter. After I finished my coffee I then started cooking a light breakfast, just scrambled eggs and sausages that Y/N bought the other day.

---

Luna woke up just after I finished cooking breakfast, but now I'm getting her ready since it was already 10:30 am, and I'd have to drive all the way to E.J's house then meet up with Robbie. I was already dressed and ready, but was I ready to break up with a man I was in love with? No. But am I ready to get this day over with? Yes. "Mama!" Luna screamed while squishing my cheeks together, "Yesh?" I asked, she was squishing my cheeks together hence the -sh part. "You're thinking too hard, are you ok?" Luna asked as she finally let go of my face, "I'm fine sweetheart just a little tired that's all" I reassured the 7 year old.