Chapter 46

(Attendance here bestie)

(Sunday, December 26, 2021)

Y/N's POV

We've already been awake for a few hours already, and what I mean by 'we' I mean all of the adults. The kids were still asleep, but it was almost 10 am so they should be awake any minute now. "Yeah I know but- No like I get it really but are you sure because we wouldn't really mind at all" Lizzie said while she was on the phone.

She was talking to Marla about whether or not we should announce the pregnancy or not, because Lizzie and I had already talked about being public with the family you know. No more hiding. But what's concerning Lizzies is that it's too much. I told her I'd go with anything she wanted and she said she wanted everyone to know but she had to consult Marla first since she can't really do too much without them knowing.

"No it's just I'm nervous I feel like I'm exposing too much again" Lizzie said as she finally stopped pacing around the office, "But you're cool with it like it's good?" Lizzie said as she looked at me with nervous eyes while I offered her an encouraging smile. "Ok I'll update you when we decide" Lizzie said just before she said goodbye finally ending the call, I was sitting down on the bed while watching whatever was on the T.V. Lizzie lets out a frustrated sigh and then sits on my lap.

"Should we do it?" Lizzie asked me while stuffing her face on the crook of my neck, "Whatever you want I'm cool with it, I mean we could you know just subtly say it like we could post on Instagram and just say 'Everyone present and accounted for plus the 5 unborn grandbabies cooking in the oven'" I offered to which she looked at me still with nervous but curious eyes.

"They probably already know E.J and Claire are having triplets since they constantly post about it, and you and I were holding your stomach while we were taking the group photos, I think they could put two and two together" I added referring to the fans that not only I had but also most of Lizzie's fans, "I guess but like do you think we should I mean we could just not and just keep it for ourselves, we could just sleep on it till they're here" Lizzie said with concern lacing her voice.

"But would you be able to rest?" I asked her with soft eyes, "I'm down for anything, I'm with you through anything, because as long as it's with you I won't regret anything" I said as I gave her head a soft kiss. "As long as it's with you I won't regret anything" Lizzie repeated, I smiled as I looked at her. She looked up and gave me a smile and said, "Let's do it"

---

"NO I can't do it" Lizzie said nervously, "Baby you literally said a few minutes a go we should do it" I said confused. "I don't know ok I'm nervous, it's just alot of people are gonna see this, and they're gonna judge us, and they-" I stopped Lizzie from rambling on by cupping her cheeks to make her look at me, "What they say means shit to me, now stop stressing because you have two people growing inside of you and chill the fuck out ok?" I said to Lizzie in my most calm voice, because her panicking was very contagious.

Lizzie nodded then looked at me and asked, "Together?" I smiled and intertwined her hands in mine and said, "Always" Lizzie then looked down at her phone and pressed share. I looked down at mine and pressed share as well, making Lizzie squeal in excitement. I giggled at her giddiness as she jumped up to wrap her arms and legs around me, "Ok how about we join the others in the kitchen? I'm pretty sure I can already hear the kids screaming" I asked Lizzie as she buried her head further into my neck.