Chapter 12

(Saturday, August 21, 2021)

Elizabeth's POV

So remember that night at Y/N's house after they bought the Range Rover? Yeah, I stayed for more than a night... I stayed for another month and a half at Y/N's place but we did stop by the house every two days so I could water my plants or I had someone water them for me. But right now I'm at Y/N's house because they have a little getaway trip for Vero's birthday. They're going to Miami for the weekend, and they're going to Miami because Chloe Lives in Miami and so does Lauren so it's a win-win situation for both Vero and Ivy. I'm currently watching Y/N panic right now because Vero's gift was supposed to arrive today but It was delayed, and It might come tomorrow or on the 23rd.

"Hey! Hi, this is Eros Fuego speaking. Someone told me to call you in regards to my delayed package?" Y/N said. She was on the phone pacing around the room with her hands on her hips. She was probably calling the courier that had her package, "Is there anything you could do to make it arrive here by tomorrow? Or maybe today?" She asked, they looked hot when they're stressed. "Ok, that's great news so later today or tomorrow morning?" they said, I guess she bribed whoever was on the phone. It was currently 5 am and I'm supposed to drive Y/N to the airport and her flight is at 7:30, "Ok great thanks Dave you're a lifesaver" Y/N breathed out before ending the call.

Y/N plopped down on my lap and murmured something that I couldn't quite understand, "I can't understand you dipshit" I said, "I said, what If I just didn't go to Miami with the band" they said while lifting their head up from my lap to face me. I laughed at what she said and stood up, "Nope! No can do, you're already packed and you already booked your ticket, you're gonna have to go Cielo" I said while resting my hand against her cheek. "Now get your ass up or you're gonna be late" I said while giving her cheek a light slap, "Ugh Rude!" Y/n said while I was already walking out of her room.

I walked into Luna's room to wake her up, "Hey bubba come on it's time" I whispered in her ear while giving her a small kiss on her temple, "Bubba come on wake up, we're gonna drive mama to the airport" I said shaking her lightly. Y/N then walks in and says "Don't worry I got this, here are the keys you can start up the car" they handed me the keys to Sol, so I got out of the room and went downstairs to start up the car. Luna was going to be staying with me for the weekend but we're both gonna stay at Y/N's house since the gift they ordered was addressed to Y/N's house. I finally get to the car and see that Y/N's luggage is already in the car. It's literally just a 2-day 1-night trip. She doesn't need that many clothes.

As I turned on the car, I already saw Y/N coming out of the house with Luna latched onto her. "You ready?" I asked Y/N, this is the first time Y/N is gonna be separated from Luna like state-wise, you know different time zones and everything. But it's literally for 2 days Y/N is gonna be home by 10 or 10:30 pm tomorrow, but these two are inseparable. The first time Y/N found out I was pregnant she was beyond scared but when she first laid her eyes on Lune she Immediately fell in love. Y/N nodded with a pout knowing she won't get to hold Luna for the next 40-45 hours, Y/N got in the front seat of the car with Luna still in her hold. She strapped the seatbelt on both of them as I pulled out of the driveway, after making sure that they were both strapped in I started driving on the way to the airport.

---

When I got to the airport Luna was now fully awake and crying, but we were still in the car, and since it was still 5:30 in the morning there weren't that many paparazzi that were there. Y/N got a text a few minutes ago before we arrived at the airport, that the whole band including Michelle was already there except for her. So Y/N knew we needed to make this quick if she wanted to get on the plane in time, "Bubba I'll only be gone for today, I'll be back tomorrow I promise" Y/N said to the bawling child. "But I don't want you to go" Luna said in between cries, "Buggy Mama will only be gone for today she'll be back tomorrow" I tried to convince the 7 year old. Luna continued to whine as she did not approve of that Idea, she truly is a mama's girl.