Chapter 80

(Eyoo get ready for tears)

(Tuesday, September 20, 2022)

Y/N's POV

Mami is finally married, she is now a hill.. But Mami did decide to keep Fuego as her 'maiden' but I don't know honestly she didn't tell me if they were gonna hyphenate it.

But right now I was helping some of the crew move some stuff for the reception while the others were inside the house getting drinks and snacks, I wasn't doing most of the heavy lifting since I didn't want to sweat too much just yet. But I was currently setting up the stage with the girls vero changed into something similar to what I was wearing, while Ivy and Liv decided to stay in the gowns they were wearing.

"So how many songs are we doing?" Ivy asked as she set up the guitar making sure it was in tune, we were covered by the way because our performance was gonna be our little surprise to Mami. "I mean it honestly depends, y'all are gonna have to play one song without me though, because E.J and I will take turns dancing with Mami" I said. "How about we do Six minimum then we can have the actual band we hired to play" Liv said as she placed her bass down before working on her keyboard.

"Six? And then let's just take request?" Vero asked before looking at me, I shrugged while shaking my head since I didn't know what to do, "Yes that's hopefully what we got to do, now let's get back before Mama starts getting suspicious " Liv said as she placed the velvet cover over the keys of her piano.

We went down the side of the stage only to be greeted by Michelle who was holding the briefcase with all of our personal mics and in-ears we use during official concerts, "I already had these synced up so 5 minutes before you get on stage get you levels checked then we'll be good to go" Michelle said making all four of us nod, "What would we ever do without you Michelle?" Ivy jokingly asked, "probably combust into four severe anxiety attacks" Michelle replied nonchalantly making all of our jaws drop.

"Emotional Damage" I muttered under my breath, "That's homophobic you hetero person" Vero said pointing a finger at Michelle, "I'm bi you dumb ass now hide this and get back inside" Michelle said as she slammed the metal briefcase on my chest. I let out a loud 'Oof' at the sudden contact but then have Michelle's words finally process in my head, and I guess I wasn't the only slow person in the group.

"Michelle's gay?!"

---

The reception finally rolled around and everyone was directed towards their seats, the food would be served in a few minutes so in the meantime Claire had hired someone to be the MC for the night so we could all be entertained before the food came.

"Alright well hi everybody, on behalf of the bride and groom, thank you for being here tonight" The MC said, making everyone cheer. "Ok my name is Dani, and I'll be your host for tonight, but before we start with the speeches why don't we start with a little trivia game. Everyone who wins gets a bottle of Premium Brother's Bond Bourbon" As Dani announced the prize everyone started cheering, Ian and Paul hooked me up with a few bottles when they first started out the company and I immediately fell in love.

They even sponsored our mini bar which is nice. "Y/N how do you know Ian Somerhalder and Paul Wesley?" You might ask.. Well, it's kind of a long story for another time I suppose...