Chapter 11

(Tuesday, July 6, 2021)

Elizabeth's POV

I woke up with someone spooning me from behind, I immediately tense up thinking it was Robbie but as I opened my eyes to look at the surroundings. I saw that I was in Y/N's room, the curtains were slightly opened which allowed a little bit of light to shine into the darkroom. Y/N had her body wrapped against mine so I knew I could barely move, but Y/N was a heavy sleeper so it wouldn't be a problem. I turned around so that I was facing her, and she looked so peaceful. I admired the little things that I saw on her face, her freckle on the right cheek just below the corner of her eyes, their long lashes, the freckle on her left cheek which was weirdly shaped like a mini heart.

I rested my hand against her cheek just memorizing the Little things I somehow forgot about. I would always do this when Y/n and I were together, But now we're older. They have more wrinkles than they did before, she has a few new freckles that weren't there when we first started dating. As I was admiring her old and new facial features, I didn't notice that she was already starting to wake up. "You know staring is a bit rude" she said in her morning voice, Jesus give me one more sign and I swear to your daddy, I'll pounce her right then and there. "I wasn't staring, I was admiring" I said, still admiring a few of her facial features, she pulled me closer and said "Oh really now? What changed hmm? Is there anything new to my face?" She asked teasingly.

I looked at her puffy eyes and said, "Well you did get older that's for sure, you have more wrinkles than you did when you were 20" I teased back while tracing the outline of her wrinkles, which made her scrunch up her nose and giggle a bit, "Ok rude, but this is nice, I miss this" they said. I smile at her and just savour this moment I have with her, after our little we heard soft knocks at the door and Immediately know who it is. Luna then comes into the room with Mr. Hopper in her hand rubbing the sleep out of her eye, she climbs in bed and snuggles her way in between me and her mama "Good Morning mama" she yawns while hugging Y/N. Then she turns to me and smiles, "Good Morning mommy" and she does the same to me, I hug and her and give her a kiss then Y/N and I both say, "Good Morning bubba"

We stayed like that for a couple more minutes till Y/N got a call, she looked at it and smiled. I gotta be honest with you I felt a little teeny wincey jelly but eh, "Hey Michelle good morning!" Y/N said brightly. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding, Luna and I were still in bed just cuddling one another as Y/N was talking to Michelle. "Ok, what time is the appointment I have for today?" Y/N asked I guess she's gotta take me home before her 'Appointment', I wasn't eavesdropping or anything it's just that I have ears and I can hear. Duh.

After the call, Y/N then turns towards us smiling, "What?" I ask because, she wasn't usually this smiley in the morning but I mean a lot can change over the past 7 years, so who knows? "Oh nothing but we should really get ready tho we have a lot to do today" She said getting up from the bed and started walking towards the door, We? "But first breakfast" She said while walking out the door and probably going to the kitchen. Why the fuck would she say we, am I included in her appointment?

I carry Luna with me downstairs, Cooper is trailing right behind us. As I get to the bottom of the stairs I'm immediately hit by the smell of pancakes, maybe waffles, bacon, eggs, and I think she's toasting some bread as well. Luna was awake as she was playing with my hair but as soon as she got a whiff of what Y/N was cooking, she immediately perked up. We rounded the corner and finally got to the kitchen, Y/N was dancing around wearing her AirPods. I'm so glad I taught her how to cook, if it weren't for me we still would've been waiting for the food to get ready.