Chapter 78

(Hewwoo)

(Thursday, September 11, 2022)

Y/N's POV

"Hi Tomer, sorry I asked to meet so early. You see I'm supposed to meet with my family in a few hours and I wanted to just get this done with" I said with a shy smile, Tomer gave me a smile and said, "It's honestly no problem, all I hope is that house is to your liking because it really does have a lot to offer" He said before we entered the house.

Mami and C.J were probably getting ready to get their dresses and suits tailored for their big day, trust me I know they work fast but in their words they said "We 're already old we don't want to waste time waiting for this" So I just agreed and had Claire handle anything to their hearts desire.

Right now I'm with Tomer Fridman the listing agent for the houses I had Michelle check in for me, and this one if for Lizzie and I... "Ok as you may already know the house is sitting on 2.81 acres of land, seventeen bedrooms divided into two houses on the property, Central cooling and heating, with twenty-five bathrooms" He said as we walked through the foyer, "Twelve full bathrooms, eight showers, and five powder rooms" He said with a smirk as he saw my shocked expression.

Once you walk in you're immediately greeted by the chandelier and the two staircases that lead up to the second floor, and walking further you are greeted by the large receiving area which would come in handy for any event. Birthday's, Family gatherings, you name it? It can fucking happen. "To the right is the Entertainment area, and yes the house does come with the piano" He said as he pointed towards the piano in the corner. "I like the sound of that" I said with a smirk, before I let Tomer lead me to another part of the house.

---

After touring the whole house plus the guest house we now found ourselves outside, the large backyard was perfect for the wedding I was envisioning for Lizzie and I. "Wow.. this is.. Wow" I said completely baffled with how large it actually looked, "I know big isn't it?" Tomer asked with a proud smile. "And just down there is the pool house, with a pool that can be cooled or heated to your liking," Tomer said, before we walked closer to the pool house. I was still quite baffled and I knew the kids were gonna like the big backyard and I knew Lizzie was gonna like the green house, but something wasn't right. This wasn't the house in my dreams..

After finishing with this house we drove further up the road and took a right which then took us to the second house. "This house is slightly smaller then the previous one but the backyard is somewhat the same size as the previous one, this is one of the most iconic houses in Los Angeles so this is definitely gonna be a steal if you do decide to buy it." Tomer said as we met at the front door.

Once we got inside I was shocked because it was more beautiful than I had envisioned it to be, "It has a bit of Mediterranean exterior feel to it but definitely finished with the modern interior, this has fewer bedrooms than the last with only 9 bedrooms, and fewer bathrooms with only ten full bathrooms and 4 half baths." Tomer explained as we walked through the whole house.

But after walking through the whole house and touring every room, it was honestly starting to grow on me. Once we passed through the kitchen to get to the backyard I was hit with this nostalgic feeling, I leaned forward the kitchen counter and looked out the window which had a perfect view of the backyard...