Chapter 56

(Get your tissues ready for two reasons and also HI!)

(Tuesday, February 15, 2022, 7:30pm)(New York)

Elizabeth's POV

It was still pretty early so we had enough time to explore around New York for a little while. I haven't been in New York for almost a year and a half. So this was definitely a weird experience being back in my apartment because the last time I was here I was still with Robbie, and as you may already know it's been an eventful year. Who would've thunk I'd be having this dumbass's babies again after a year and a half later.

And the dumbass in question was currently taking a nap, she looked so peaceful I almost wanted to choke her since her snoring woke me up...

Joking obviously, but I'm like this close to doing it. If only I wasn't so madly in love with them. "Babe, bebe, honey? Darling? Daddy? Y/N!!" I said now smacking Y/N with a pillow inevitably waking them up from their nap, "Wha- what happened?" Y/N Immediately asked as she sat up from the bed.

"Oh honey you were having a bad dream" I said sweetly as I started caressing her face, "Wha-" Y/N said utterly confused, "But now that your awake let's go out, I don't feel like eating so let's go out and get something to eat" I said quickly standing up from the bed. Leaving Y/N confused, I giggled at how cute she looked. I went out of the room real quick to go check on my phone to see if Mama had any update for us about the kids. Mateo had grown really attached to both Y/N and I so I was afraid he might develop separation anxiety. But so far it looked good, the last update I got from Mama was after we had landed. I texted her and she sent me a photo of the kids. Along with E.J and Claire's boys watching cartoons in the Living room.

"Darling are you ready yet?" I called out for Y/N as I sat down on the couch while I waited, "Yeah, just give me a minute" They said from inside the room. I scrolled through my Instagram while I waited for Y/N to get done, I switched over to twitter. Well, more like Y/N's twitter since she doesn't use it that much she lets me use it.

I saw a few fan accounts speculating about who was with Y/N while they were out on Valentine's day morning, they were sure it wasn't Luna and they were sure it wasn't Martin and Isaac. So now they were speculating whether or not it was a nephew they never knew she had or, and adopted child. It was funny reading all of their theories, on who Mateo actually was. But speaking of Mateo, that little fucker is so cute I could burst. When Y/N first told him that he was gonna be a big brother he didn't understand it, but when Y/N further explained he got excited.

Now both him and Luna would talk to my stomach and rub their little hands over it. Luna was already a great big sister towards Mateo and I could already see her boss Mateo around to help around with the twins when they're born. Plus we might find out what we are actually having on our next scan on the 19th, since I would be on my 16th week of pregnancy. Which would also mean that I would be 4 months along my pregnancy, only a couple more before I get to pop out two more crotch goblins.

"Alright I'm ready" Y/N said as she got out of the bedroom wearing a hoodie I gifted her and a pair of cargo pants she now loves, because from what she said 'I love that it has a lot of useful pockets'. "Do you have everything you need?" I asked her as I saw them pick their shoes up which were by the door, but not only her shoes mine as well. "Yeah, I already have everything, what do you want to do today?" They asked as they knelt in front of me helping with my shoes.