Chapter 6

(Monday, May 31, 2021)

Y/N's POV

Good Morning everyone! Todays the day, the sun is shining Lizzie is cooking breakfast, and we are going to ki- Lizzie is cooking breakfast. WHY IS LIZZIE COOKING BREAKFAST! "Hey! you're finally up, Here I made waffles and sausages just how you like'em" Lizzie said while handing over the plate with said food.

I looked at her with a bewildered look and I can't really remember how she got her- Oh right I let her spend the night, I woke up very disoriented ok, sue me. I looked at the wall clock and saw that it was still 8 am and Ivy and Michelle might get here at around 10, so I had to get everything ready after I eat breakfast. "Where's Luna?" I ask Lizzie who is still cooking, why would she still be cooking. I don't know, maybe for Luna and Cooper.

"She went outside in the backyard with Cooper, and she already ate breakfast, don't worry" She said, then why the hell is she cooking. "Don't get me wrong alright, I love you cooking, your food is divine, but what the hell are you cooking in my kitchen?" I finally ask her, she chuckles lightly and says "Don't worry I didn't steal from your supplies only just a little bit, BUT! this is from my pocket I bought these, and I might've used your car to go to the farmers market earlier.."

"What car did you use?" I asked her with a chuckle since she didn't really like the cars I had, since most of them are vintage racing cars that are modded, but the one I used on the daily whenever I have Luna around was the G wagon. "The Supra.." she said while turning around with a goofy smirk on her face, she rode my most prized possession and I didn't even get to see it, I'm honestly not mad since I've had the Supra way before Lizzie and I had Luna. We had just met when I first bought the car, and I took her out on our first date in that car. She always refused to drive it cause it was 'scary' but damn I missed that. I looked at her with shock written all over my face.

"You bitch! You took the Supra and you didn't even wake me up to see you drive it, let alone take me with you while you're driving it" I said with a hurt tone, she laughed at how hurt I actually was that she didn't let me see it. "In my defense, you were sleeping and you don't like being woken up really early, but yeah I missed Nova purr so I took her out for a spin" I smiled at her little confession and the use of the actual name of the car also knowing full well what happened in the Supra, and the memories that it holds If you know what I mean...

"Wait hold up, but you can't drive a stick shift?" I asked her once I remembered the supra was a stick shift, "A lot can happen in 7-6 years DK, a lot can happen" She said which made me smile at her use of my old nickname, my car friends used to call me DK which stands for Drift King, because if it was Drift Queen the acronym would make me sound like an Ice cream place. But anyways I nod impressed at my baby mama that she can now drive a stick shift. A little small talk later I finally finished what I'm eating.

Lizzie was still cooking so I offered to wash the dishes and I decided to put some music on to have the mood be more lively, we were dancing to whatever song played on shuffle. Then our song played which made me abruptly stop what I'm doing and slowly turn my head towards where Lizzie was, as the Intro to our song Yellow played I slowly made my way towards Lizzie and said "May I have this dance mademoiselle" and I said it in my best French accent.

Lizzie laughed at my little antics "No I'm not really in the mood to dance and I have to cook" she said, "Oh come on this is our song, your song that I made it would be a shame not to dance to it" I said trying my best to convince her. "Fine but only because I'm almost done cooking" she finally said, "Yes come on" I said.

I led her somewhere in the middle of the kitchen just after the first verse started, I wrapped my arm around her waist and I held her hand then we slow danced to the song, Laughing at first because we haven't danced to this song in such a long time since she was a few inches shorter than me her, she laid her head on my shoulder as we just swayed to the song. As I quietly sang the lyrics that I wrote for her, I can't help but feel this sense of familiarity, her body flushed against mine as we danced to the song I used to confess my love for her.