Chapter 37

(Attendance here bestiess!!)

(Friday, December 3, 2021)

Elizabeth's POV

I'm stressed and this isn't good, right now I'm doing a photoshoot and I still haven't managed to get a doctor's appointment. Also if you were wondering whether or not I told Y/N, well why don't we take a trip down memory lane. Shall we?

---

I had one thing roaming around my head still contemplating, whether or not I should tell her. "Baby?" I asked cautiously, "Yes darling?" Y/n asked as she leaned her head on mine. "I have to tell you something" I said, leaning my head away and looking directly at her eyes, "What is it, my love?" She asked

"Well, I'm..." I said

"you're?" Y/N encouraged me to say, I looked at her and placed my hand on her face, and said, "Well, I'm pretty sure you're still a bad dancer because as far as I know you've stepped on my toes three times already" I said jokingly.

I can't tell her now, not yet, not when I'm not even sure if it actually is true. Y/N looked at me with raised eyebrows, "Ok miss 'I can professionally dance' I'm sorry for stepping on your toes but at least I got better right?" Y/N said as she twirled me for a second time and then gave me a tender kiss. "I love you" Y/N said, "And I promise I will marry you, I'm not missing my chance again, never again" Y/N whispered as she leaned her forehead on mine and closed her eyes. I pecked her lips and closed my eyes as well. "You bet your ass you will, and I love you too" I said.

---

Soo, yeah? She still doesn't know, because if you haven't noticed I still haven't got a fucking appointment. And I'm getting frustrated with everything that's been happening lately, everything just seems to piss me off. But throughout the whole week, I've done nothing but work, and I guess what I'm feeling is valid?

Y/N is the one picking Luna up from school since she's the one who had fewer things to do today, the two of them are picking me up later after the shoot.

"Hey, Ms. Olsen, you're needed on set!" I heard one of the assistants call out to me, "I'll be right there!" I called out, I sat my phone down on the table and looked in the mirror to see if I looked presentable. We didn't have the whole day of doing photoshoots but it was long enough to bore the hell out of me. It started around 11 am and they said it would end at around 3 pm. It was only 1:30 and I was already done with it. They had an interview in between shots so it was rather stressful, posing and trying to conjure up an answer in your head while maintaining the pose.

I walked onto the set and sat down on the chair that they had set up, it was somewhat similar to what Y/N would usually do in a shoot when it involved her being sexy. But in this case, I was fully clothed and in Y/N's case, she wasn't.

---

It was almost 2:30 pm and we had been shooting non stop, then I heard a phone ringing. Out of the corner of my eye, I see my manager, Cynthia, answer the phone. She then looks up at me and points to me then at the phone, I shrug subtly because I was in the middle of fucking posing. So I couldn't really react as big, she then gestures to one of the staff members that were near her and whispers something in their ear.

I redirect my attention back to the camera and continue what I was doing, but I see the person Cynthia was talking to and I see them whisper something to one of the set directors for this shoot. They look up at me and smile, "Ok Ms. Olsen how about we take 5, yeah?" they said, I returned the smile and Immediately walked towards Cynthia who was already holding out my phone.