Chapter 62

(Hehe.. hi)

(Monday, March 28, 2022)

Y/N's POV

"Chow time fuckers!" Vero shouted, making me hiss at the sudden loud voice, we were on our way to rehearsals for our first show day tomorrow at the staples center. "Dude I swear to god I love you, but if you don't shut up I will break your hand" I said, as I glared at Vero, "Aight chill, just excited that's all" Vero said putting her hands up in defense.

I was up all night because of Lizzie's high libido, with being pregnant and all it... It's a blessing when you don't have anything to do tomorrow morning, but a horny pregnant lady mixed with work the next morning definitely does not mix. And I really did want to say no but I would only get to see her every other week because we'd be all over the place because of the tour, so I just let her go wild with the whole thing.

The tour would be 4 months long across the entire united states alone, and we'd have to focus on the world tour. I didn't want to tire Lizzie out with all the touring and constantly being on the move so I'll have her just stay at the house with the kids. But my two shitheads will be joining us on our last month of the tour so Lizzie could have you know her alone time during her third trimester.

"EROS!" someone shouted taking me out of my inner monologue, "Sorry what?" I asked extremely confused. "I said the sooner you get ready the sooner we can get finished now skedaddle, and get ready" Martha said, making me walk towards my equipment as we got ready for sound check. We were actually at the staples center, the team wanted to prepare everything the day before so we wouldn't have to worry about anything while we were performing tomorrow.

As I got onto the stage everyone started to get to their places, I checked our mics, "Hello? Is this thing on?" I said into the mic. I looked to where bill was standing and saw him raise his thumbs up, "Could you bump the mic up a little bit, I can't hear myself bill" I said I waited a few seconds before testing it out again. "Hello? Check 1.. 2.. Yeah that's good bill thank you!" I said as I started to hear myself clearer.

We started to check with Vero's in ear's before Ivy's, followed by Liv, me, then the extra instruments we hired, and then our back up singers.

"Alright everyone eyes on me for a sec thank you" I said into the mic, everyone stopped what they were doing as I turned around and faced everyone, "Alright it's our first show day tomorrow, and I know some of you are scared if something might go wrong. Shit, I'm even scared myself, but as long as we all trust each other and we all know what we're doing. It's gonna be an amazing show, we haven't done this shit in almost 3 years so let's make this shit worth it shall we. Four long ass months guys we have to make it worth it" I said trying to hype everyone up since you could practically feel everyone on edge because of how scared they were for tomorrow.

Everyone cheered and clapped, which made me smile since I basically took that as a win while trying to lighten up the mood. "Alright bill count us in" I said into the mic as I held a firm grip on my guitar, I took in a deep breath as I heard bill count us in through our in ears.

"Tear in my heart Vero count in 5.. 4.. 3.. 2.."