Chapter 36

(Attendance here Besties!)

(Sunday, November 28, 2021)

Elizabeth's POV

Oh shit. You may be wondering "Elizabeth, why Oh shit?" Well for starters it's fucking positive, I won't give any context to what positive may mean. But it sure as hell ain't a covid test I'll give you that, I mean we've been safe right? We followed everything you could possibly think off- Well unless you count the first few times we've done it. But holy shit, what the fuck are we gonna do.

I look back down at the test in hand which is basically mocking me with the two very evident red lines. Fuck, I'm pregnant.

---

I was now back downstairs making breakfast, Y/N was out for their run since they wanted to explore the neighborhood. Luna was on the couch with Cooper while they watched Sunday morning cartoons, everyone decided to redo the rotation of Sunday lunch. So that everyone could see the new house and we could use the backyard to good use, it was big enough to cater everybody. Plus C.J's Family is also coming over as well, so we'd have a full house once everyone is here.

But what's really bugging me is not the amount of food I'm gonna be cooking, it's how I'm gonna tell Y/N or at least how I'm gonna tell someone. But I really have to make sure first, so I have to make a call to get myself a doctor's appointment just to make sure I'm 100% pregnant. Y/N and I talked about this, taking things slow, settling in to make sure we're intact before making any big decisions. Well, I guess we have another surprise coming our way.

"Liz! Bubba! I'm home" I heard Y/N shout, "In the kitchen!" I shout back, trying to suppress the nerves I'm feeling, Y/N waltzed into the kitchen all sweaty looking with her AirPods in. "Hey baby, are you ready for today?" Y/N asked as she gave me a quick peck on the cheeks before turning to the fridge to get a bottle of water, "I mean it's a new house but the people aren't so, I see no problem" I said casually as I washed some of the carrots I was gonna cook.

"So confident and sexy" Y/N said before giving me a quick peck on the lips, she then jogged a little over to the couch to give Luna a quick kiss on the head, "Hey squirt" I heard Y/N said and I see her trying to sit down on the couch. "Hey, no sitting on the couch Y/N, go take a shower first you stink" I said out loud so she could hear, they immediately shot up from the couch and gave me a toothy grin, Jesus christ I really hope I am pregnant because if I'm not I'll make sure I am.

"Aye, Aye Commander!" Y/N said Playfully saluting me, I shake my head while I continue to do what I was doing. I see Y/N out of the corner of my eye give Luna a kiss on the head again and as well as Cooper before she went upstairs to finally have her shower. And if you're wondering where I put the pregnancy test, well let's just say I kept it on my side of the closet. I looked at the clock we had in the kitchen and saw that it was almost 9 am, I looked back down at what I was doing so I called out to Luna and Cooper, "Breakfast will be ready in 5, would you prep the table for me Bubba" I told Luna, who got up and did as she was told.

---

It was now a few minutes before anyone would arrive, Y/N cleaned all the rooms while Luna swept the whole house. As I prepared Lunch for everyone, Y/N made sure all the rooms were available and presentable, since we were gonna have more kids running around than usual. Y/N was helping Luna out with what she should wear, I was wearing a simple white button-up and regular jeans, and I knew Y/N was wearing something similar to mine as well as Luna. So we were all gonna match again somehow.