Chapter 77

(Uhhh hello?)

(Monday, September 5, 2022)

Y/N's POV

Right now I was doing something very top secret, I had a lot of things to do so I asked Lizzie if she could handle everything around the house even though I already did most of the daily chores earlier today. Right now I was making calls in regards for the tour and the little planning we have for Lizzie and I's wedding, plus with renting out a venue for Mami's wedding. So I had a lot to do today and with that I decided to drag Michelle along with my miserable situation.

Y/N: Ok do you think Vero would be ok with everything?

M: For the last time Y/N, Veronica insisted on having it at their house.

Y/N: Ok did Claire send you the details for the caterer?

M: Yes I just got the email.

Y/N: Ok great have you gotten in contact with the Listing agents I sent you?

M: You mean Mick and Tomer?

Y/N: Yeah..

M: Yes I already called them and they said the house was still available, are you really sure about this Y/N this is an expensive house

Y/N: Elizabeth want's a backyard wedding, and I want a big house for our growing family, just tell them I want to personally see the house maybe on the 11th if it's possible.

M: Ok I'll tell them, but how exactly are you thinking about paying the actual house

Y/N: I started Investing ever since I was 17, I have more than enough money even if Elizabeth wants us to have 15 more kids.

M: Alright you're the boss..

I stopped pacing around the room and took a breather since this was so much stress, Claire and E.J were paying for the catering while I was gonna pay for everything else. Vero already had the Venue covered which clearly took a lot off my plate, and now what I was worrying about was Elizabeth and I's wedding. I know we're still a couple months away from even maybe a year but as soon as this tour is over and the twins are older we're getting married, I just want us to be prepared and I want to perfect it as much as possible because Elizabeth deserves it.

The House I was thinking about was massive, 17 bedrooms, 25 fucking bathrooms, a courtyard, a guest and pool house, A green house, and the drive way Jesus Christ I could fit all my cars plus more. I sold the old house, and I'm gonna sell this house plus the beach house we have in palisades. If y'all wanna know the cost ask the author...

(A/N: It's 75million dollars so Y/N be ballin')

But I have another house in mind. It only has around 9 bedrooms, 14 bathrooms, a guest house which would also function as a pool house, a movie theater, and it also has a big backyard. But this one was cheaper, by like 10 mil.

(A/N: And you say that like it's the most casual thing to say)

ANYWAYS... back to me talking to Michelle.

Y/N: Oh and Michelle could you also ask Tom about the house on Mapleton drive, the one hundred thirty-three south one.