Chapter 31

(Attendance here Bestiesss!)

(Tuesday, November 9, 2021)

Y/N's POV

So today was the first day of doing actual promo for the Music videos, like interviews and shit like that. But I also had a meeting with Darwin today regarding the official court date for my case against she who shall not be named. So it's gonna be a pretty hectic day today not gonna lie but right now the girls and I are at a studio somewhere in Los Angeles, preparing for an online interview with Jimmy Fallon, but after Fallon, there are a couple more interviews we have to attend.

Right now we were getting our hair and make-up done, as well as what we're wearing for the whole interview with Fallon. Everything is pre-recorded for tonight so we didn't have to worry about accidentally spilling details about the album being done and possibly having the tour next month.

"Hello? Earth to Y/N?" I didn't even notice that I zoned out, I looked up and saw that The girls were standing up and I was the only one left sitting down. "So are you just gonna stare at us or are you gonna join us in the interview?" Liv sassily said, I chuckled and then finally stood up. I was wearing a simple button down shirt with regular fit pants. As we got out of the dressing room Ivy went to walk beside me and asked, "Hey you ok?" she wrapped her arm around my shoulder even with the height difference, I smiled at her and said, "Yeah I guess I'm ok I've just been really tired that's all". She squinted her eyes at me and I squinted mine at hers, "Ok come on thing one and two we have an interview to shoot" I heard Michelle yell.

She was also here despite being pregnant and all, we all protested that we could handle it ourselves but let's be honest, we'd be lost without her. We walked onto the set which was like a living room type set up and we were supposed to sit on a couch. "We're already rolling so behave ok?" Michelle told us before she allowed us on set, we all nodded in understanding and we walked onto the set in a line. Ivy was first, then it was me and Vero then Liv, we all took a seat on the couch there were about 3 cameras in front of us, pointed at different angles. "Uh, where do we look?" I asked out loud since there were like 2 different producers here and I forgot who they were, "Uh you can look towards the laptop in front of you the cameras are for later" someone told me.

I couldn't really see who it was because of all the light that was directed towards us, "Ok guys, Jimmy is gonna call any minute now and, you'll be given about 5 mins of last-minute preparation before we actually start. Jimmy is gonna introduce you girls first then we'll go on from there ok? Do you have any questions that you want to avoid?" One of the producers asks us, and the girls turned towards me so I speak up, "Yeah anything about the accident really just nada, or anything that's not related to the songs we'd like to keep it solely about the songs maybe a few update about life but only the bare minimum" I explain to whoever spoke up, they gave us a thumbs up and we waited on the couch.

---

"My first guest is someone we all know, they just released two of their newest singles, Cheating on you and I wanna be your slave. Here they are The band LIVE!" Jimmy said introducing us we all smiled towards the camera and waved, a chorus of 'Hey's' and 'Hi's' were heard. "Hi, girls nice to finally see you again after what a year maybe?" Jimmy asks, we laugh, and then Ivy speaks up. "Yeah it's been almost a year since we've last seen you"