Chapter 19

(Monday, September 27, 2021)

Y/N's POV

So I spent the last 4 days including today at Lizzie's house, I immediately told her everything after Cooper and I got settled in. She was very comforting, I broke down crying in front of her and she just held me. You see when Lizzie and I first got together the only people that knew were our close friends, our families obviously, and some of the people that we worked with. We broke up because Lizzie had done the same thing Vanessa did, but the only difference is Lizzie waited a year to tell me and I lost my mind. Vanessa cheated and wasn't even ashamed to hide it, she was sorry she got caught and she did it on multiple occasions. Lizzie hid it for a year but she only did it once, and she was just as broken as I was when I told her we should break up.

Lizzie took a year to tell me because she had to think of Luna, how she wanted Luna with both of her parents. Whereas Vanesa obviously had her head stuck up her ass with a micropenis in her mou-

"Y/N!" I jumped at the voice because they fucking shouted in my ear, I fell off my chair and when I looked up I saw Ivy with a mad expression while Liv and Vero burst into Laughter. "What the hell was that for?" I asked Ivy, wrong move. "We're Having a band discussion on how we're gonna segregate our parts and you're spacing out!" Ivy screamed, we were currently in the studio getting ready to record our parts, but since we don't really know how the song is gonna go yet. We're stuck here, having a band discussion.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry I just had a little conversation with the readers.." I said with a sigh, Ivy, Liv, and Vero looked at me with the 'wtf' face. "What the fuck do you mean readers?" Liv asked, welp so much for breaking the fourth wall down. "Nothing nothing, I'm just having an inner monologue moment" I said while rubbing my forehead, because I was starting to feel a migraine come through. "You may continue" I said when I noticed none of them moved.

"Ok... Anyway as I was saying, Liv can have the first line, then followed by Y/N, then right after both of you just blend it out. Is that ok with y'all?" Ivy said, I looked down at the lyrics to see what she meant with 'I have the second line'. "Really? Oh Baby, can you hear me moan? Y'all setting me up with all this sexual shit again" I said playfully to the band, they laugh because they know what I'm talking about. Because whenever we played live, I was always in the middle, Liv would be on my right, Ivy would be by my right and Vero would be behind us on a platform with her drums. And whenever we did perform on stage, things would get a bit sexual at some point, panties being thrown on stage, bras, a dildo, the most extreme one was they flung themselves onto the stage... Naked.

Our fans are quite wild... We've been in this industry for 10 years so they weren't always wild, they were also loud teenagers at some point. "Deal with it fucker" Liv said, I flicked her off and stuck my tongue out which earned me a smack from Ivy. "Children behave." Ivy said sternly, so I sat up straight in my chair and Liv did the same, "All of us would do the chorus, as usual, then the same for the rest of the song, is that clear?" Ivy asked again, all three of us nodded in agreement knowing Ivy is great at planning things.

"Great, so who wants to sing their parts first?" Ivy asked, closing Liv's notebook which had the lyrics in them. "I think Liv and I should go first, so y'all can follow our lead when it gets to the chorus" I suggest because if we pause every time someone gets done with their solo part, there would be a shit ton to edit for me and Vero. We're the only people who produce and make our songs, since, with the first ep we put out along with the first album, most of the songs got leaked. So we don't really trust anyone when it comes to our music. So from the second album till now, we've made our own beats and samples to every song we did.