Chapter 66

(Hehe hi y'all)

(Friday, July 15, 2022)

Y/N's POV

"Aight since it's the last show day how about we take it back, old school style huh?" I said through the mic as I combed my hand through my already damp hair from all the sweat it's accumulated, "We decided to change it up a bit for our last song, for this show and this whole tour." I said with a pout as I walked across the stage. "And this was a whole last minute thing that we literally just squeezed it into our set." Liv said while laughing, I stole a fan's phone from the crowd and took a few selfies before giving it back.

"You know this is our last song for our last show, and we couldn't have picked a better crowd ain't that right L.A!" Ivy screamed into the mic, causing the whole arena to erupt in screams. "Our Last show, Y'all ready!?" I shouted into the mic as I jumped up and down, Vero did the drum intro followed by Liv and Ivy doing the riffs.

"If you know the song, sing it!" I said into the mic.

Y/N:

You're like perfection, some kind of holiday

You got me thinking that we could run away

You want I'll take you there,

You tell me when and where,

Oh oh oh oh

The crowd erupted with screams as they were familiar with the song, one of the many songs I had written out for Elizabeth. The crowd was singing along and it was enough to make a grown man cry, they were singing our lyrics back to us.

Ivy:

But then I asked for your number,

Said you don't have a phone

It's getting late now,

I gotta let you know

Ivy&Liv

That everybody wants to take you home tonight

But I'm gonna find a way to make you mine

As we were coming up on the chorus I started to get excited so I started jumping up and down, as we finally went through the chorus. Everyone started to sing along with us.

Everyone:

Don't stop doin' what you're doin'

Every time you move to the beat

It gets harder for me

And you know it, know it, know it

Don't stop 'cause you know that I like it

Every time you walk in the room

You got all eyes on you

And you know it, know it, know it

I looked behind me and saw Vero having the time of their lives as she slammed on the drums, I looked to Ivy and Liv who were beside me singing their hearts out. Then in the crowd I already saw some of them crying, but now they were full on sobbing. This is the life, I've lived my dream and this is it.