Chapter 3

(Saturday, May 29, 2021)

Y/N's POV

Right now Luna and I are inside the car waiting for Vanessa outside her apartment. Nothing really happened this morning since Luna and I usually sleep in during Saturdays, but this morning at around 7:30 Luna woke up and climbed into my bed with Cooper trailing close behind her.

---

I was laying down on the bed just minding my own business when all of a sudden I felt the bed dip, and little tiny gremlin hands trying to lift up my hand away from my stomach. That's what made me open my eyes since I knew it was Luna, I slowly opened my eyes trying to get used to the light that peaked through the curtains. I looked down and saw Luna struggling to lift my arm up, so I helped her by actually lifting my arm up. She looked at me with squinted eyes. I nodded knowing all she wanted to do was lay on me, after seeing me nod she then laid her upper body on my abdomen while holding Mr. Hopper close to her body. I then laid my arm on top of her tiny frame knowing she liked me doing that ever since she was a baby, I looked at my alarm that was on top of the nightstand and it read 7:30. We had to meet V at 10 so I guess we could sleep in a little, then Cooper hopped on top of the bed and laid down next to Luna. So we slept like that for the next 2 and a half hours, then got ready to meet up with V.

---

We were just listening to whatever the radio played while Luna was looking outside, watching the people walk by. My phone started ringing so I looked down to see who was calling me and saw the name Baby Mama👶🏻👅, so I quickly accepted the call and put it up to my ear.

Y/N: Hey baby Mama, to what do I owe the pleasure of receiving this phone call?

I ask with a smirk, obviously, she can't see but I know she knows.

E: ha. ha. ha. Very funny Y/N, Wheres my daughter dumbass

Y/N: Ooh Feisty

I said while laughing

Y/N: don't get your panties in a twist she's with me why?

E: I've been home for the last 10 days and I haven't even seen her yet, are you brainwashing her to hate me?

She asks in a playful tone

Y/N: Yes Elizabeth I Have been brainwashing our daughter into hating you that's why she always asks me when she can see you

Y/N: And for your information, it's my week with her. You have her all to yourself next week.

I guess Luna heard her mother's named and she screamed "HI MOMMY!!", so I put the call on speaker

Y/N: You're on speaker

E: Hi baby, how are you I've missed you so much

L: I'm good mommy, I miss you too, I can't wait to see you!

Luna said excitedly