Chapter 30

(Attendance here besties!!!)

(Friday, November 5, 2021)

Y/N's POV

"We have clear evidence of you not harassing her at her house since you did give us evidence that you were at the studio all day, and that you were clearly nowhere near her at all during the past month" my Lawyer Darwin said, "We have a winning case here Ms. Fuego you have clearly nothing to worry about at all" He added. We were currently at my house, I think it was maybe 11 am. Luna and Lizzie weren't at the house because Darwin was supposed to be here, so Lizzie decided that she could have Luna for the day for a Mommy daughter day. I sent Big Mike to be with them because of the recent events of us finally going public, I was afraid that they might be mobbed by the paps or fans.

Michelle wasn't with us because she was 5 months pregnant and I didn't want to stress her out too much, so I insisted that she stay home and rest for the day. "I mean I wouldn't even think I would have a losing case against her if I'm being completely honest, we have documented evidence both written and recorded, so yes Darwin we do have a winning case against her" I said while smiling tiredly, I drank my coffee while darwin gave me one of his winning smiles and said, "Welp I guess we do, don't we? But I best be on my way the Missus is waiting at home" He said while gathering his things. "It's date night tonight" he added, I stood up from my seat and so did he.

I walked him towards the front door and said "Well drive safe man, and why don't you but the missus a few flowers so she wouldn't be as mad when you do get home" I said while handing him a 100 dollar bill, Darwin looked at me with a shocked face and said "Y/N come on man I can't take this" he said pushing the money back to me but I insisted. "Come on it's the least I could do for you defending my ass all the time," I said while putting the money in his hands, he looked up at me and smiled. "You know for the past seven maybe eight years I've known you, you have been the most nicest client I've ever had and that's why you're my favorite" He said while patting me on my shoulder.

I gave him a smile and said, "And you're my favorite lawyer" He scoffed and shouted, "I'm the only lawyer you know dipshit" He then got into his car and went on his way, I closed the gates and went back into the house. I had at least a couple more hours before the girls got home, I looked around the house to maybe see what I could do. I went into my room and looked inside my closet, I had a ton of shit I don't even wear at all anymore so I might as well throw them out. I texted the girls and asked them if they wanted any of my clothes which I knew they certainly did, so I face timed the girls as I went through every article of clothing I didn't need, or haven't worn in 2- 3 years...

---

By the time my little online auction with the girls ended, it was already 2 in the afternoon. The band and I had a day off today because tomorrow is when we're gonna release two of our music videos for Cheating on you and I wanna be your slave. We were set to do a live stream over at Vero's house, a few hours before the release. Just to interact with the fans before blowing their minds, with the new music.

I was now in my room just watching tv, Cooper was with me on the bed watching as well. We somehow ended up watching Rick and Morty, I mean I didn't really complain I love that show. 20 minutes into the 3rd episode, Lizzie sent me a text.

Baby Mama👶🏻👅:

Hey! babe, we're at Kip's Toyland and I just wanted to ask if you wanted me to get anything while we were here?