Chapter 2

(Friday, May 28, 2021)

Y/N's POV

I was dreaming about rainbows and unicorns when my fucking alarm decided to scream bloody murder, Knowing that I have no choice I decided to roll over to try and shut up the alarm, knowing full well if I don't it's just going to keep screaming. I then pushed myself off the bed propping one arm up to support the weight of my sleepy body seeing that it's only 6:30 a.m so I shut off the alarm. After doing so, I decided to go back to bed to squeeze in a few cuddles with my girlfriend before I actually have to get up to go get ready to go to the studio.

but I was met with an empty bed 'she's already up?' I thought to myself I sigh knowing she is probably up by now. So I then get up finally doing a few stretches to get the knots out of my shoulders and back so that I would feel somewhat relieved, I go to the bathroom and went ahead on doing my usual morning routine, which is basically a shower, brushing my teeth and thoroughly washing my face cause I don't wanna get nagged by Ms. Fenty herself when we somehow meet again. After finishing what I normally do in the morning I went into my closet to look at my clothes thinking about what I should wear for the day since we're mostly going to be in the studio all day.

I finally settled on a pair of my old baggy black pants and my Jordan jersey shirt which is also black with a dash of orange, I grabbed a pair of white Nike socks and put on some cologne my mom gave me for my birthday, and then headed to Luna's room to check if she was already up. When I got to her room she was still sound asleep and it was already 7 am and she had classes at 8 am, so like the good mother that I am, I woke her up by lightly shaking her and whispering "Good Morning love bug it's time to get up you have to go to school". And if she's anything like me, she is one heavy sleeper but opening a bag of chips would wake her up easily, and sadly I don't allow her to have chips in the morning, so after a few tries and her complaining she finally woke up but only if I carried her, so I obliged to her wishes and carried her downstairs with Mr.Hopper in hand and Cooper trailing behind me.

If you're wondering who Mr.Hopper is, He is a stuffed animal that I bought Luna when she was about 2 months old, she can't sleep without him even in naps, but there are times when she gets to sleep without him that is if, and only if her mom and I are present so she can sleep while we're holding/carrying her. So Mr.Hopper is a big part of her life, you actually have to ask permission from her if you can wash/bathe Mr.Hopper which we do usually every few months. But enough about a stuffed rabbit, on with the story shall we.

We finally get downstairs and we are immediately greeted by the smell of waffles and bacon, which Cooper certainly got excited about as he ran past me and into the kitchen I'm assuming to get bonus bacon bits that Vanessa usually gives him. As we got to the kitchen I sat Luna down in her usual seat when we're having breakfast in the morning. I walked over to my beautiful girlfriend who is this morning's chef, "Hey baby, it smells great" I say while wrapping my arms around her waist and placing my head on her shoulder to get a good look at what she's doing. I give her a quick peck on the cheeks and then head to the fridge to get me and Luna our daily juice box hers being apple-flavored and mine being grape-flavored but we sometimes switch it up occasionally.

I then hand the juice box to the sleepy 7 year old who can barely keep her head up "Here you go bubba, after breakfast you have to get ready for school ok?" she replied with a nod while drinking out of her juice box with eyes closed. "Are you gonna take her to school or am I?" Vanessa asked me, "Can you take her to school? I need to be in the studio as soon as possible cause I promised the girls I'll be early to go finish my parts" I pleaded while looking at her with my famous puppy eyes technique "I mean only If you can, I know you're busy so I won't mind you can't" I added which she chuckled at but said "It's ok I like spending time with Luna and I'm not gonna be around for a long time, so imma be with her every chance I get" I nodded my head yes completely understanding what she meant.