Chapter 44

(Attendance here Bestiess!!)

(Tuesday, December 21, 2021)

Y/N's POV

A piercing scream woke me up, so I panicked. I got up from bed and Immediately grabbed the pistol that I had in my drawer, I obviously had a license for this. I ran into Luna's room to check if she was there and she wasn't, which didn't help with the state I was already in. I ran downstairs with the gun in front of me. It was eerily quiet so as soon as I got down stairs, I went into the kitchen and saw the most horrific thing.

The twins were here, "Y/N why the fuck do you have a gun" MK asked, and me being me. "I just woke up to the love of my life screaming, my daughter was not in her room, so what do you expect?" I asked in a duh tone, "Honey we're fine they just surprised me with something, now why don't you put the gun away and we can tell them the surprise" Lizzie said sweetly as she tried to calm me down from across the room.

I shook my head and asked, "Where's Luna?" Lizzie looked at me and said, "Mom and Mama took her out for some ice cream" I nodded and took in a deep breath as I walked back towards the stairs to go back into our room. "Jesus Christ I need to stop watching NCIS" I said to myself as I walked up the stairs.

As I got back into the room I made myself look representable, and then went back downstairs to join my baby mama, plus things 1 and 2. "Eros nice of you to finally join us, without the gun obviously" Ashley said, "Hello to you too Idiot" I said as I gave her a hug. "You aren't gonna pull out another gun are you?" MK teased me, I laughed and gave her a hug as well, "I mean if you're gonna keep teasing me I just might" I teased back making MK smirk.

"Ok what was this big surprise you wanted to tell us?" Ash said as she drank from a Starbucks cup, "I think Lizzie would like to tell you" I said as I went over to the coffee pot, and grabbed my mug making myself coffee. Lizzie looked at me with a pointed look basically telling me 'fuck you' "So are you gonna tell us or are you just gonna stare at each other?" Mk asked, "Well to sum it up, I think you're gonna go broke again" I said while sipping on my coffee.

The twins gave Lizzie a confused look, while Lizzie kicked my shin, "Ok rude, that hurts" I told Lizzie, "I really wish we had a cute way of telling you but..." I trailed off while I went to the fridge and grabbed the twins first ultrasound picture. I handed it to the twins who just looked at it, "Ok what are we gonna do with our niece's sonogram?" Ash asked, Lizzie rolled her eyes at her sisters and said, "You are both so unbelievably dumb, I'm pregnant" Lizzie finally said. The twins looked at their baby sister with wide eyes and with dropped jaws, "Jesus Christ Finally" MK finally said.

"Oh, yeah and it's twins" I casually said before sipping on my coffee, as I waited for their reactions. Lizzie was already grinning from ear to ear watching the twins' reaction grow from excited to shock, oh how I miss the peace and quiet of the house when it was just me, Lizzie and Luna in the house. The twins broke the silence by screaming in excitement "Oh my God!", "No way!" The twins screamed at the same time. You know for small people they have loud voices, "Alright calm down, we might get our first noise complaint with how loud you two are" I said, shushing the twins.

Lizzie looked at me with a thankful smile, "Twins are you serious?" Ash asked in disbelief as she continued to look down at the picture in her hands, "Yep, Uno y Dos" I said while I went over to Lizzie and placed my chin on her shoulder. I placed my cup of coffee down on the counter and wrapped my arms around Lizzie, rubbing her small slightly visible bump.