Chapter 43

(Attendance here besties!!)

(Saturday, December 18, 2021)

Y/N's POV

It's 6:30 am right now and you might be wondering, 'Eros, why are you awake at 6:30 am in the morning?'. Well to answer your question I don't really have a comfortable spot to sleep in, Luna came into our room around 4 am followed by Cooper who jumped into bed. More specifically jumping onto my stomach, which definitely woke me up. Now they're hogging my side of the bed and since I didn't really want to make a scene, I just decided to let them all sleep.

I was near the pool sipping on a freshly made cup of coffee, Lizzie told me a few days ago that today was her weekly check up for the twins. So I'm gonna have to text Mami for that later so she could look after Luna while Lizzie and I go in for the check up, but I still have to ask Lizzie if Luna is allowed to go to the appointment since it'll only be for a few minutes. I looked at my phone and saw that it was already around 7 am. I put my phone away and decided that I should get some work done since I really wouldn't be sleeping anytime soon.

I went into my office and decided to how we were gonna celebrate Christmas which was literally in a few days, since everyone collectively decided to spend it here over at the new house. We ordered a tree and it was getting here on Monday, and we had already gotten the decorations so we could spend the whole day decorating since Luna was already on her Christmas break. So we could eventually decorate the the whole house as a family for the first time. Because ever since Luna was a little baby we've been alternating through holidays, except for last year since Lizzie was away for most of the holiday we spent Halloween together since it was the last holiday we would get to spend together.

So this will be a nice change since we finally get to spend it like an actual family. I smile at the thought that I'd finally get to have the Christmas Lizzie and I always talked about. Lizzie had put a family picture of us on my desk because she was the one who rearranged my office, while I took care of her side of the closet and I cleaned the whole house a few days prior to move in day. I turned on my laptop to look over some of the emails I recently got, most of them were about P.R packages for Christmas they'd want us to promote.

About an hour later I finally got done answering emails, I stretched my arms up trying to get rid of the tiredness I'm feeling. I looked at my mug that was once filled with coffee was now empty, so I got up and went to the kitchen and made myself another one. It was almost 8 am so Lizzie and the two shitheads might wake up any minute now. I looked through the fridge to see if we had any food that Lizzie and Luna might like. I saw sausages that Lizzie and I bought yesterday at the farmers market, I looked in the pantry to see if we had any pancake mix left, and we did.

So I guess it's sausages and pancakes for today. I looked in the fridge if we bought any blueberries and raspberries yesterday since I wanted to make a fruit berry shake for the girls. I found a fresh new pack but it wasn't in the usual store container we would buy it in, I shrugged it off and went over to the sink to wash them. After I got done washing the berries, I finally got a mixing bowl so I could get started on the pancake mixture. But I couldn't start cooking without Music, so with the help of Alexa I was about to start my musical cooking, "Alexa could you play my cooking playlist on Spotify please" I asked loudly.

To which Alexa replied, "Playing 'My cooking playlist' on Spotify music" then 'Eenie Minnie' by Sean Kingston and J.B started playing, completely throwing me back to my teenage years. I lowered the volume so that I wouldn't be disturbing the girls while they slept, after a few songs of me just dancing while cooking I finally got done. I walked upstairs to finally wake up the queen, the princess, and the beast. I pressed my ear on the door to hear if anyone might be awake.