Chapter 42

(Attendance here bestiessss!!)

(Monday, December 13, 2021)

Y/N's POV

"Babe wake up, you need to take Luna to school" I heard Lizzie said from beside me, "Ehh, 5 more minutes Liz" I muttered burying my head further into the pillow, then I didn't hear a complaint and it was eerily silent. Then a smack of a pillow was directed at my head, followed by a grunt, fucking Lizzie. "What was that for!" I said while rubbing the back of my head as I sat up from bed, "I told you to get up, Luna is already up and in the shower now go and prepare her breakfast and drive her to school" Lizzie sternly said.

I slowly opened my eyes trying to get used to the light, "What time is it?" I asked groggily not wanting to annoy the pregnant wife, "7:10 now go get ready" Lizzie said, I noticed her still wearing her pajamas from the night before, this Lil shit woke me and Luna up while she gets to have more sleep. "Ok alright I'm up," I said now finally getting up from bed, as I stood up from bed Lizzie laid back down and cuddled to my pillow. "You're such an asshole, but I love you," I said while going over to Lizzie and kissing her head while rubbing my hand over her stomach.

I went over to the bathroom and took a quick shower then picked out normal clothes from the closet, which were a pair of my jogging shorts, and a nirvana tank top, I grabbed my shoes from the shoe rack and made my way downstairs. I saw Luna staring off into oblivion while sitting on one of the bar stools in the kitchen, "Good Morning buggy you ready for school?" I asked as I yawned. "Hmm yeah" Luna answered not really paying attention to whatever I said, I grabbed the cereal from the pantry and the milk from the fridge and made Luna a bowl.

I made myself a coffee after I handed Luna her breakfast for today, we didn't really talk to each other since we were both still pretty tired. I drank my coffee while I scrolled through my phone, I looked at the time and noticed that it was 7:30, and Luna was almost finished with her food so we could go. "Come on squirt we need to go" I said as I finished up my coffee and then I heard Lizzie speak up from the stairs, "Wait, Luna come here baby" Luna did as she was told after she handed me her bowl. Lizzie wrapped her arms around the child and kissed her head, then I went towards Lizzie as Luna was finished with her mother, "I'll be back before you know it ok?" I said before giving Lizzie a kiss and then helped Luna grab her bag as she was carrying her water jug.

We got to the car and Lizzie waved us off, then we drove off towards school. This was about to be a long ass day.

---

"Ok buggy we're here" I said while parking the car in front of the school, I got out of the car and helped Luna out of the car. "You got everything bubba?" I asked the kid, "Yeah I think so?" Luna answered, making me smile. I wrapped my arms around her as she wrapped her arms around me, "I love you bubba, have a fun day at school alright?" I said as I gave Luna a kiss on the head, "I love you too, Mama drive home safe ok?" Luna said as she ran towards her friends who were also dropped off by their parents.

As I stood up straight I noticed a few moms from the parent association huddled by the door watching me, I decided to play with them a little and waved my hand towards them greeting them. They all blushed but waved back nonetheless, I'm not flirting, I'm messing with them. Because the only Milf I'll be flirting with is waiting for me at home, as I got back inside the car my phone started ringing. And it was Lizzie.