Chapter 73

(hiya!)

(Sunday, August 7, 2022)

Y/N's POV

Right now everyone was over at E.J's house for Sunday Lunch, everyone had just gotten done eating and has now dispersed to do their own things. The Ladies of course were focused on the 6 new babies, everyone except Liv, Ivy and Vero were there. Me and the rest of who was left here were on duty for looking after the kids who were playing in the pool. Allen, Michelle's husband, was in the pool, as well as Ivy and Vero.

It was nice to see that everything was falling back into place, everything was the way it should be. "I can't believe my girlfriend abandoned me, and shooed me away" Liv said as she plopped down on the chair next to mine, "Let me guess you tried to steal her away but she brushed you off?" Pops jokingly asked. Liv just huffed in response before grabbing a beer from the cooler beside her, "Well welcome to the club dude, the club of the abandoned" I said with a chuckle before taking a sip of my beer.

"I mean how can we compete with six babies?" E.J said as he watched over the pool like a hawk, there were six babies in the house, E.J's triplets, my twins, and Michelle's little booger. "Oh come on don't tell me you're honestly jealous of a couple of babies?" I jokingly said leaning forward to get a better view of my own twin, "Dude I haven't even gotten to properly spend time with my wife, because we're so caught up in making sure the kids are alright" E.J said now leaning back in his chair with his head thrown back.

"Damn I didn't think it would be this hard to have kids" Liv said as she looked over at us with a scared look, "Oh trust me kid you're gonna wanna wait till you're actually ready, but it does have it's pros as well" Pops said. "You got that right!" E.J and I both said at the same time, "I mean my time with Elizabeth haven't really changed because we have two, so basically one for each and the kids are a big help as well with the whole process" I explained trying to ease some of Liv's nerves because I know her and Nat are already talking about their future.

"Yeah the kids really are a big help, Isaac is a very understanding baby which surprised Claire and I, because we thought he was gonna be the total jealous one" E.J said making all of us laugh, "Thank god my kids are grown up" Pops said leaning further back into his chair before releasing a satisfies sigh.

"What about you Liv? Do you and Natasha have plans on having kids in the future?" E.J asked out of the blue, now directing the attention on the poor girl. "Yeah Liv When are you gonna pop the question?" Ivy asked from the pool, "I- uh, I mean we talked about it, but- uh I don't know yet" Liv said nervously as she started playing with her beer can. "Eyy, don't worry about it they're just teasing you" I said as I patted her back hopefully reassuring her.

"Oh I forgot E.J could you help me with something?" Pops suddenly asked as he stood up, "Yeah sure, lemme just finish this.." E.J said before downing what was left with his beer. "Alright what do you need help with?" E.J then asked as he started to stand up, "Just come and see" Pops said before disappearing into the house leaving me and Liv alone to watch over everyone in the pool.

---

Probably 20 minutes had passed and the two knuckle heads were still not back, probably went out to buy some more beer. I looked down at my watch and saw that it was now around 3:36pm and Elizabeth strictly told me to not let the kids play in the pool for too long, because we didn't want them getting sick around the babies.