Chapter 17

(Wednesday, September 15, 2021)

Y/N's POV

Do y'all know that feeling when you sleep in and you wake up hella disoriented, like you wake up and just wonder what fucking year is it? Or like what day is it? Because that's how I fucking woke up, I was in the kitchen eating cereals just staring at nothing. I was supposed to wake up early today to take Luna to school but Vanessa opted to take Luna to school since she noticed I've been too stressed lately, and I'm sure y'all know why I'm stressed...

I was thinking about what am I gonna do, I'm in love with Lizzie AGAIN but I'm in a relationship with Vanessa. Before she left I was a hundred percent sure that the moment she came back she would've broken up with me, that's why I've been so 'coupley' with Lizzie while Vanessa was gone. If I knew that she'd be back being all nice and shit, I... I mean I would've still been 'coupley' with Lizzie. BUT MY POINT IS that if I knew Vanessa would come back a little nicer and more like herself when we first started dating, I would've at least set boundaries to what happened with me and Elizabeth over the past 3 months.

But like I said if it's with Elizabeth I wouldn't regret it. I snapped out of my trance and looked at the text Lizzie sent me from a week ago.

Baby Mama👶🏻👅:

Hey, are you awake?

Baby 'DADDY':

Uh yeah, why? Do you need anything?

Baby Mama👶🏻👅:

Not really but I wanted to ask you something important...

Baby 'DADDY':

Uh sure go ahead

Baby Mama👶🏻👅:

What happened this past three months was great don't get me wrong but where does that leave us?

That question shook me to my core that night because what we had when Vanessa was gone, was the main thing I wished for when I first started dating Elizabeth. To wake up next to her every morning and to grow a family with her.

Baby 'DADDY':

I honestly don't know Liz...

Back to normal, I guess?

After I sent that text she didn't reply back, I mean we had this coming. We both knew we had to come back down to reality at some point. You know it's not always rainbows and butterflies, it's compromise that moves us along. But I'm afraid right now we are far from compromise,  we both knew the ending of what we were doing. I guess we didn't think that It would come this soon. I mean I basically just confessed to myself that I am still majorly in love with Lizzie, but I couldn't help but wonder what she was gonna say just before Vanessa arrived. Was she in love with me to-

"Penny for your thoughts?" I almost jumped out of my chair, Jesus what is with everybody scaring me. I swear to God one of these days Imma get a heart attack, I looked at Vanessa while clutching my chest trying to calm down my erratic heartbeat. "Jesus Christ V don't scare me like that...'' I said as she started laughing, I rolled my eyes and quickly turned off my phone so she wouldn't get to read the text. "Oh I'm sorry baby did I scare you" Vanessa said in a baby voice while coming closer to me, I rolled my eyes again and pouted. "Not funny asshole" I said while I crossed my arms against my chest, she laughed and proceeded to hug me and kiss me lightly on my pouty lips. "I know I'm sorry baby I didn't mean too" Vanessa said, "But you'll love me after this day I have planned" She added cheerily.