Chapter 18

(Thursday, September 23, 2021)

Y/N's POV

So it was a normal Thursday in Casa De Fuego, Luna was coming down with a fever so I didn't take her to school obviously. I took another day off since all we've been doing is dropping hints about new music and stuff like that, all of the girls were with their partners just chilling. We needed this break. We've been busting our ass with recording nonstop. We also dropped our music video for 'One more night' last week and it's been doing good, it reached #1 in Spotify and apple music after two days of releasing it and a week later it was #1 on billboard, so I'd say it's going pretty well.

The girls and I are just chilling, but Liv did message the group chat earlier about a song she had in mind and we all agreed to talk about it over dinner on Sunday at E.J's house. But right now Luna and I were in the living room just watching cartoons wrapped in blankets. I was somewhat immune when it came to her getting sick, so I would hang out with her most of the time when she's sick, she doesn't complain though. Other than when she's having a major tantrum and I have to call Lizzie for backup. We were watching Baby Looney tunes, it was always Luna's comfort show whenever she was sick, even when she was a baby.

Vanessa was currently out doing god knows what because, all I got was a text saying she had a meeting and that she would be back later this evening. I haven't confronted V about the 'Davey' text's just yet because, for all I know she just might have a new friend named Davey and I might be over-exaggerating. She always calls her friend's 'babe' so there's nothing new about that, right? But she has been acting really suspicious the past week and acting all nice for no reason, in other terms she is acting really sus right now. She would always bring her phone with her everywhere, the bathroom, kitchen, even in the fucking pool, and if I try to reach out for her phone she would immediately snatch it and be like "What the fuck are you doing?", "What do you want with my phone?", being all defensive and shit.

So she's been giving me a lot of reasons to question her, also whenever her phone chimes or alerts her that she has a new message or something. That bitch be smiling from ear to ear, like hellooooo your source of happiness is right beside you why the fuck are you smiling that much. And the way she's been acting nice is like, kidnapper nice. Basically means fake nice, she'd buy me all the shit I've been mentioning. For example the other day I kept complaining I needed a new pen because all of my favorite pens ran out of ink. This bitch bought me 4 boxes of 400 pieces of Bic pens which cost around $160. I now have a supply of 1,600 pens. If I ever do have grandkids they'd still have enough supplies for them to survive through college.

She's acting sus, so I'm gonna make sure I get to the bottom of this. I haven't told anyone yet about my situation with Vanessa, since I don't want them to get all riled up when I don't even know her side of the story yet. So I might ask her later on tonight when she gets home. I looked to my side and saw that Luna was now asleep, so I quickly slipped away to prepare some soup for her. As I got to the kitchen, I went to grab the mini handwritten cookbook mom had given me and E.J, because she told us that if we ever had kids or wives that were sick or unable to cook at least we knew how.

---

It is now around 2 pm and Luna is having a tantrum, remember when I said she only needed her mommy whenever she's having a tantrum when she's sick? Yeah, I only do that when I know I can't calm Luna down. I tried everything, from Ice cream to playing with our lego city collection, which she loves to do. I was also about to cry because I'm feeling hopeless and with what's been happening, it's all just crumbling down. From the predicament, I'm in with Lizzie, to Vanessa, work, and now Luna crying. I need Lizzie.