Chapter 53

(Attendance here Buddies)

(Wednesday, February 9, 2022)

Y/N's POV

I was shaking, beyond nervous, and anxious but I didn't know why. Maybe because It's how Crystal practically begged me to go and see her, but of course I didn't want to go see her alone. Elizabeth came with me, both for moral support and because Crystal insisted that I bought her with me.

A little back story on how I exactly met Crystal. It was after my fling with Rihanna and about 6 or 7 months before I asked Vanessa to be my girlfriend. Which was I guess 3 maybe 2 and a half years ago, we spent a week in Vegas just me and the girls. We had just gotten home from tour a few months prior, so me and the girls decided that we wanted to go on a little getaway where we could spend money and have fun. Like I told Lizzie I met Crystal at a strip club on our first night there and the girls bought me a lap dance, and Crystal was the one assigned to me.

The next day I went to a café to buy myself some coffee and breakfast for the girls, and I saw her at the café. I talked to her for a while and we exchanged numbers, the same number I still have now... I talked to her every now and then while we were in Vegas, and then on our last day we went back to the strip club and Crystal was there. She gave me another lap dance and I was already shitfaced. When the girls wanted to go home I stayed behind to sober up, and I waited for Crystal to clock out. I bought her back to my hotel room for the night and we had sex, we ended up both drunk off our asses and didn't remember the night before.

But with how we woke up we immediately knew we hooked up, we stayed in contact a few weeks after we left Vegas but then she just stopped replying to any of my messages... All the while I was talking to Vanessa at the time, since you know Vanessa seemed like the obvious option since she wasn't a stripper. But no Hate to Crystal though she had her own hustle and Vanessa had her own, I only thought of my public image and what would Mami say. But I guess you could say I had a thing for green eyes since every one I hooked up with or dated had either green eyes, blonde hair/Brunette hair.

The only reason why I didn't recognize Crystal's message was because I deleted everything related to anyone I hooked up with before asking Vanessa to be my girlfriend.

---

Unknown:

Uh hey thank you again for today

:

Uh you're welcome? But who is this if I may ask?

Unknown:

Oh, it's Crystal.

:

Oh hey sorry I got a new phone I probably forgot to put in your contact in hehe

When she said that I finally changed her contact name from unknown to her name.

Crystal:

Oh no problem but I was wondering if I could repay you in any way, like honestly it's the least I can do for finding Mateo.