Chapter 50

(Attendance here Buddies)

(Tuesday, January 25, 2022)

Y/N's POV

Right now the girls and I were doing individual interviews regarding the new album, we wanted to cover as much ground before announcing the tour for march. Ivy was in the guest house doing a few over the phone interviews with different radio stations, Liv was in one of the spare bedrooms doing Virtual interviews with the other news outlets, Vero was in MY office the little shit ran in there with their laptop and phone before locking the fucking door. She was handling Virtual interviews as well but more on the talk show side of the thing, While I did interviews with magazines basically just written answers for people magazine, and other shit.

I was in Lizzie and I's bedroom in the little lounge area we had in the bedroom. Lizzie wasn't at home. Luna, Mami, and Lizzie decided to have a girls day out after her doctor's appointment. I wanted to tag along with them, especially with the appointment in the morning. But Lizzie insisted that I stayed home because I needed to do the interviews. Elizabeth's appointment was at 9 am and it was only 10:30 am. So they wouldn't be back till later this afternoon if they were going to have a full girl's day out. I gave Lizzie one of my credit cards so she could use it to buy whatever she wanted.

Baby 'Daddy' things I guess... I turned my attention back to my laptop which had over a 1000 words already and It was a magazine interview with Us weekly, at first they opted for an over the phone interview but they somehow backed out. They said something along the lines of technical problems, which I didn't really mind. I was a fast typer anyway.

Then I heard a knock at the door making me look up, and I saw Liv poking her head through the door, "Hey uh I just wanted to know what you wanted to eat me we're getting take out" Liv said. I stood up and walked over to her, "Well what did you guys want?" I asked because now that Liv mentioned it I was starting to feel a bit hungry, "Vero wanted Mexican food, and remember that place we went to a few days ago that Indian place?" Liv asked which made me nod.

"Well Ivy and I have been carving that shit so we're getting food from there, we just wanted to know what you wanted?" Liv said as she finished explaining, "I'll have Mexican food and Vero already knows what I want so don't worry" I said as I started to walk back to my laptop. "Ok I'll just call you when the food is here" Liv said before going out of the room and closing the door behind her.

---

5 over the phone interviews and 2 written ones later, I was finally done for the day. I checked the time and it was 11:25 am, I looked at my phone and saw that Liv hasn't called me yet. So I decided to just go downstairs and wait with them, I closed my laptop and stretched as I stood up from my seat. Don't get me wrong it was a comfortable chair, but I can't even feel my ass anymore from sitting that long.

After rubbing my ass trying to get any sort of feeling back, I went out of the room and down the stairs where I hoped everyone was. As I got to the kitchen I saw no one there which was odd. I looked over to the Living room and saw no one as well. I started to wonder where these fuckers were so I started to look around the house.

I went back up the stairs to check all the spare bedrooms and saw no sign of Liv, I went into my office to look for Vero. She wasn't there as well, so I went over to the guest house and saw no sign of Ivy. "Where the fuck are these little shits" I mutter under my breath, then I heard a scream coming from outside that sounded just like Ivy. "Shit!" I said before running out the door and onto the street.