Chapter 16

(Tuesday, September 7, 2021)

Y/N's POV

I'm fucking back. So over the span of a couple of months specifically the months that Vanessa was gone, was well... All I can really say is wow. I told the girls what happened that night Vanessa came home, Lizzie was about to tell me something but Vanessa interrupted the moment. The band and I have done a few things over the past few months, we filmed 2 music videos for 2 of our singles. It was our song 'one more night' and 'I wanna be your slave', I was the one who wrote 'one more night' and I co-wrote 'I wanna be your slave with Ivy. Lauren has her whipped I tell you that.

I wrote one more night as a poem at first in my journal but I decided to turn it into a song. We recorded it a few weeks after we got done recording 'If the world was ending'. We even have an album title... Cue the drum roll please author

(A/N: I ain't doing shit)

Okkkkk anywayss, The album is gonna be called Retribution, our 5th studio album. We already have 12 songs. We still might add a few more depending on what we vibe on, but here are a few of the songs.

-One more night

-Watch you sleep

-Dandelions

-Another love

-Angel

-Sparks

-Favorite mistake

-I wanna be your slave

-Good life

-Misery

-Cheating on you

-If the world was ending

But right now we were on set for another one of our music videos, Cheating on you. Most of the songs are about, you know, either my terrible current relationship with Vanessa or my extremely confusing relationship with Lizzie. You'll know what I wrote once you listen to the whole album, but anyway you're probably wondering what happened on Sunday night when we got home. well it went a little something like this,

---

"Vanessa?"

"Hey, baby surprise!" Vanessa said while dropping her bags on the floor and running towards me, my mind didn't even get to process what was happening so thank god I caught her just in time. It's weird she's in a good mood, like really weird. Vanessa pulled away from the hug and roughly kissed me which I complied, but I immediately pulled away remembering Lizzie is also in the room. "Hey! chill " I said as I pulled away with an awkward chuckle, I looked towards Lizzie and saw that she was looking down on the ground.

I guess Vanessa finally noticed Lizzie was also in the room, "OMG! I'm so sorry I just missed Y/N so much, Hi Elizabeth how are you?" Vanessa asked while going in to hug Elizabeth. Ok now, this is definitely weird, what the fuck happened to Vanessa and why is she such in a good mood. I looked towards Lizzie with wide eyes and she was looking at me with the same expression, Vanessa and Lizzie were hugging what in the actual fuck is happening. "I'm good?" Lizzie said with a nervous laugh when Vanessa pulled away, "Well that's great! Baby can you help me with my bags, I had a long flight and I'm really tired" Vanessa said while looking at me. "Uh y- yeah sure..."

I went towards her bags and carried them up to my room. As I got to my room I gathered Lizzie's clothes and hid them in my closet so Vanessa wouldn't see them. The last thing I want is for her to go all ape shit on me while Luna is in the house. I went back downstairs and saw the two women chatting on the sofa. It's oddly satisfying to see them not trying to kill each other, but also extremely weird that Vanessa is being chill with Lizzie right now. "Uh I put your bags in the room" I said interrupting their conversation, "Oh that's great, well I'll leave you two to it. Goodnight Elizabeth it was nice to see you" Vanessa said while standing up from the couch and giving Lizzie a quick side hug just before she went past me, she gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and then disappeared to go upstairs into my room.