Chapter 23

(Tuesday, October 19, 2021)

Y/N's POV

I'm fucking stressed. We're in the studio right now recording the song I made, while I was in the hospital a couple of weeks ago. I honestly don't know why I'm stressed, I've just been having these migraines ever since I stopped drinking the pain med the doctor prescribed. And everyone's been acting weird so It doesn't help with the migraines at all, I woke up early to start on the song and the girls got here late as hell. I also woke up on the wrong side of the bed today, I woke up at 5 am for no fucking reason, and I somehow couldn't go back to sleep because I was now wide awake. I couldn't wake Lizzie up because I didn't want to disturb her sleeping, she looked so peaceful.

Right now all the girls were taking a break while I was in the studio polishing everything that needed to be polished, just so I could go home early. I honestly just needed Lizzie and Luna cuddles, Luna's birthday was a success but Mami did tease me and Lizzie about being 'back together' and how she knew we would make a comeback. That woman is a witch I tell you she knows everything before it even happens, like that one time when I was 7, I was planning on stealing one cooking from the newly baked ones she made, she was literally outside the house and she screamed "Eros Y/N, you better not be thinking about stealing those cookies!". A witch I tell you.

I laughed at the memory and looked at the progress I've made so far into the song, I polished it a bit more at the end, and then I played it from the start.

Ivy:

Do, re, mi, fa, so

(Yeah, yeah, yeah, oh)

Do, re, mi, fa, so

(Yeah, yeah, yeah)

This was Ivy's adlibs that she just started saying I slightly changed the pitch of it, because it sounded weird with Ivy's normal voice.

Y/N:

Yeah, if I could go back to the day we met

I probably would just stay in bed

You run your mouth all over town

And this one goes out to the sound

Of breakin' glass on my Range Rover

Pay me back, or bitch it's over

All the presents I would send

Fuck my friends behind my shoulder

See what I did there? Told y'all it would be bussin.

Vero:

Next time, I'ma stay asleep

I pray the Lord my soul to keep, ohAnd you got me thinkin' lately

Bitch, you crazy

And nothing's ever good enough

I wrote a little song for ya

It go like

This song is genuinely about me regretting ever being with The girl who shall not be named, I regretted every second, penny, and love I spent on her.