Chapter 35

(Attendance here besties!!)

(Tuesday, November 23, 2021) (3:19 am)

Y/N's POV

You know that sound that you hear when you're asleep that will immediately wake you up, but not to the point it'll just scare you but something that will just literally just wake you up. Well, that's what happened to me, the bathroom light blinding me with how bright it was, the sound of someone puking registering in my mind as I try to wake myself up even in the slightest. I looked at the clock beside me and saw that it was just 3:19 am and that made me realize that something might be wrong. I immediately shot up from bed and saw that Lizzie wasn't beside me so that would only mean one thing, she was the one who was in the bathroom.

I quickly ran to the bathroom to assess the situation, but like I said all I heard was puking. So I ran inside the bathroom and saw Lizzie with almost her whole face in the toilet bowl puking. I saw one of her hair ties on the counter which I quickly grabbed. I knelt down behind her and tied her hair up as I ran my hand along her back, to try and help her get out what she's puking. "It's ok, let it out babe, let it out" I said as I tried to comfort her, after about 3 mins of her just puking she finally stopped and leaned her head on my body.

"You need water?" I asked Lizzie, and she nodded her head weakly, "Ok wait here Imma grab a water bottle ok? What about a towel?" I asked her again which I got a weak nod as a response again, I helped Lizzie sit on the toilet after I flushed whatever was inside the toilet. I went out of the bathroom and quickly ran to the kitchen to grab a water bottle and one of Luna's gummy fruit snacks. I ran back to the room as soon as I got everything I needed. And when I got back to the bathroom I saw Lizzie still in the same position I left her in, I opened the water bottle and handed it to her. I got one of Lizzie's unused face towels from the rack above her and wet it a little, and I ran the damp towel across her face after she finished drinking.

"You ok? Do you need anything else?" I asked her again and she shook her head no, I was standing in front of her and she just leaned her upper half on me again. I wrapped my arms around her and I ran my hand along her back again, "You wanna go back to bed?" I asked her and I felt her nod into me. I grabbed ahold of her hands but she wasn't standing up, Lizzie looked up at me with teary eyes and a pout, "Fine, I'll carry you only because you look like shit" I said which earned me a smack from Lizzie. I giggled a little but I carried her just like how I would carry Luna, her body in front of me as her legs were wrapped around my torso, and her arms were wrapped around my neck.

I cleaned the bathroom slightly with the mess we made, I threw the discarded tissue she used before I came in, I hung the towel on the towel rack and turned off the lights before I left the bathroom, all while Lizzie was honing her inner koala. I got us back to bed and by then Lizzie somewhat fell asleep in my arms, now she really is Luna's mother. I tried laying her down on the bed but she wouldn't let go, "Darling you have to let go" I said to Lizzie to which I was answered with a whine. I let out a sigh and just laid in bed with her, literally.

As I laid down on the bed I let out a groan, "Ugh here we go, are you gonna let go now?" I asked Lizzie as we were now on the bed, well more like me on the bed as she was on top of me. Lizzie shook her head no and just proceeded to hug me closer if that was even possible, "I knew you were clingy but this is a whole new level my love" I whispered. I didn't even know if Lizzie was awake but she answered by shushing me, "Ssshhh" which made me giggle, "Right sorry I should shut up now" I said teasingly as I ran my hand along her back, Lizzie let out a mad huff which made me giggle.