Chapter 4

(Sunday, May 30, 2021)

Y/N's POV

I think I would've preferred the hitman rather than her right now. Don't get me wrong there really isn't bad blood between me or Lizzie, but between Vanessa and Lizzie JESUS. You know Bucky right? and when he's in Winter soldier mode he goes berserk and loses his shit right? Multiply that magnitude of craziness into both women when they're in the same room together. The tension in that room would be so tense even the kids would feel it and that's a fact. The Last they were in the same room was back in October for E.J and I's birthday, and even though it was fun the tension holy shit

So a little back story why they actually despise one another, Lizzie thinks she has a say in who I date because not only is she the mother of my firstborn child, But she's also my bestfriend. This is pretty valid if you ask me, she's just looking out for me and Luna but mostly for Luna since Luna will always be around that person whenever it's my turn to have Luna for the week. I met Vanessa at a photoshoot I had with Dior in late 2016, she was pretty young when I first met her she was 17 and I was 25. Ok hear me out I didn't look at her that way nor did I even think I'd be with her in 3 or 4 years after that encounter. But we were friends after that shoot since she was a big fan of ours and I told her just dm me if she wanted to come to one of our shows, I could hook her up with a few backstage passes and front row seats for her and her friends. After that, she came to a few of our shows. I introduced her to the band along with her friends and I hadn't heard from her since.

3 years later I had a shoot with Calvin Klein and I saw her on set so I greeted her Like the nice friend that I am. We exchanged numbers and we talked about what happened the last 3 years, she was 19 at the time and was in a relationship with a dude named David. She wasn't my partner for the shoot but we did a group shoot that included everyone. She broke up with David a few weeks later then she texted me and It went on from there, we weren't really something until her 20th birthday when we made it official. So after making it official with V, obviously I told Mami first then I told the girls but Mami had other plans. She told Lizzie, Lizzie got furious with the fact that V was so young, and she had just gotten out of a relationship, and that she's basically using me for leverage or some shit like that. I cleared it up with Lizzie and when V found out she got mad, but by then Lizzie had already let it go so now V was causing the fights.

Now, whenever they see each other they just throw shade every now and then, until one of them breaks and then eventually starts world war 2. So back to the current situation, Lizzie was standing outside, with the door now wide open(courtesy of my stupid ass for being shocked), and was now currently having a staring competition with V who is inside standing behind me. I honestly didn't know what to say other than the fact that I knew shit was about to go down. "Uhh, H-hey Lizzie why d-don't you come in, Mami's in the kitchen" I stuttered. FUCK!!!!. Lizzie looked at me then went in. Everything went in slow motion for me after that, she was walking towards me, she hugged me then kissed my cheeks and said "You still stutter? cute." Then she walked away. Well, now I'm definitely fucked. My gaze lingered on her for a while as she was walking towards the kitchen. As she turned into the corner to go into the kitchen, I tore away my gaze from her and then looked at V.

You know that eerie smile that people give you when they're pissed off, but instead of glaring at you they just smile. That's what V was doing and I was scared shitless, "We'll talk about this later" she said and with that, she walked away into the backyard not even glancing at the kitchen. I walked back into the kitchen where my family was, as soon as I was in the kitchen I glared at all of them "Y'all are tryna get me killed today" I said with a huff because my whole family knew about the feud the two women currently have. "What you didn't like your surprise Lil E." My brother said, "You know I would've preferred anything else Like y'all really want me to die early." I said annoyed. "It's not that I don't want you here, but a heads up would've been nice" I added looking at Lizzie who had a cheeky smirk similar to what my mom had on her face.