Chapter 79

(Oh wow I'm getting consistent..)

(Tuesday, September 20, 2022)

Y/N's POV

Today was the day. I woke up earlier than usual because of genuine excitement. It was around 5 am so I decided to Water Lizzie's plants for her. I fed Cooper earlier than usual which confused him but he ate his food gratefully, I went on a run just because I felt like it. I ended up jogging with a few fans who I ran into, and it was one of those interactions where they were just there for the memory and they didn't pry with my personal life, but they did ask how I was doing and how I was feeling.

I still gave them their pictures but they didn't have their phone on them so I had to use my own phone. I asked for their Instagram usernames so I could send them the pictures later in the day. The run home was easy, most of the time I would really dread the run home because I hadn't realised how far I actually ran. But not this time, it genuinely felt freeing..

As I got home It was now around 6:30 am when I got home, as I got in the house I heard the coffee maker running. 'Lizzie might've woken up' I thought to myself, I walked further into the house and I caught sight of Lizzie in the backyard. With Cooper sitting right beside her, I smiled at the two of them before grabbing myself a cup of joe as well.

I walked out to the backyard and slowly walked behind Elizabeth and Cooper, making sure I didn't spook them. "-And that's why Cooper you have to protect the twins, because they're tiny helpless, no good babies right now. But they'll be great playmates when they grow older, maybe even better than Mateo and Luna" Lizzie told Cooper as she rubbed his head. "Our babies aren't no good helpless babies, I can assure you they are also a great source of entertainment" I said with a smile scaring both Lizzie and Cooper, Lizzie then glared at me for scaring her while Cooper just kept wagging his tail while he nudged his snout to my shin.

I chuckled before drinking my cup of coffee, "Aww come on I'm sorry but seriously don't call our babies that" I said as I pulled my other hand out of my pocket to grab the waistband of her pajama, "But it was cute how you were casually talking to Cooper" I said before leaning forward to kiss her lips even though she was still glaring at me. "Are you really mad at me?" I asked while my lips were still pressed against her lips, I felt her nod making me chuckle, "I went out for a run my love, I was so excited for today I needed to run to calm it down" I said as I pulled away.

"Hmm alright, you're forgiven " She said before giving me a kiss, "Are the kids still asleep?" I asked her, "The twins are awake but they aren't crying so I let them chill in their cribs for a little longer, by the way did you water my plants?" Elizabeth asked, I smiled before nodding. "I did, so they're all hydrated so you don't have to worry" I said with a smile, "Well thank you mi vida that was thoughtful of you" She said before kissing me on the lips again.

--- (Several hours Later..)

"It's Wedding time Big Papa!" I shouted as I entered the 'dressing room' which is also called one of Vero's Guest bedrooms, "Jesus there you are, ok get in that chair so they could touch you up a little then put this on" Pops said frantically surprising me, because out of all the time I've spent with him he was always the calm and collected one. "Ok Big Papa, I'm gonna have to ask you to take a deep breath for me ok? Breathe Dude. Mami would marry you at a scrap yard if you wanted to, so don't worry everything is taken care of and ready for the two of you all y'all have to do is say your vows, say I do, and then kiss" I explained as I placed both of my hands on his shoulders.

Pops let out a staggered sigh and asked, "What if she changed her mind and doesn't show up?" I smiled before jokingly saying, "Well if she doesn't show up then Imma have to quite literally drag her ass up to the altar and tell her to own up to what she did. BUT I'm one hundred percent sure that is she, if she could be the one to wait for you to walk down the aisle she would. So just believe in my word when I say my mother loves you, more than her own kids sometimes.." I said which then made Pops crack a small smile, "Baby steps ok?"  I told him making him smile before engulfing me into a hug.