Chapter 81

(Hey?)

(Thursday, September 22, 2022)

Y/N's POV

Mami and Pops were finally going on their honeymoon, it was early in the morning so it was just me who was seeing them off. The next time we'll see them will be a month from now when the tour starts, we'll meet them when we do our first show in Spain.

"Ok y'all got everything packed?" I asked them as I put the car in park just in front of the entrance, "For the hundredth time kid yes we have everything" Pops said with a chuckle, I rolled my eyes before getting out the car and helping them with their luggage. Once you get there there will be a dude named-" I tried to say but Mami beat me to it, "Marcel who will be our driver all over Spain, we know Mira now calm down we will only be gone for a month. Now why don't you go home and get some rest ok?" Mami said as she placed her hand on my cheek, I gave her a tired smile before engulfing her in a hug.

"Promise me you'll call if something goes wrong?" I asked the Pops who was just standing off to the side looking at me and Mami, "Yes now, do what your mother says and we'll see you in a month kid" Pops said while her ruffled my hair before kissing my head. I closed my eyes and let out a sigh of relief, "Well then go forth you horny kids, enjoy your honeymoon. Shoo! Go forth and be horny and happy" I started shouting as I pushed them towards the entrance.

I have no regards whatsoever to my public image, I literally don't. Mami then looked at me with her 'shut the fuck up' eyes so I just gave her a cheeky grin in response while Pops started laughing before engulfing her in a side hug and leading them further inside the building.

I let out a staggered sigh knowing I'd have to drive home alone at 3 a.m., I know I should've woken up Luna but the little shit had school in the morning not like I wasn't gonna be the one to teach her. I got in my car and put my playlist on shuffle, and when I tell you I hate the song that came on I mean it. Plus it was on full blast, "Oh fuck you Rick Astley" I muttered under my breath..

--- (Forty second Later..)

"NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP! NEVER GONNA LET YOU DOWN! NEVER GONNA RUN AROUND AND DESERT YOU! NEVER GONNA MAKE YOU CRY! NEVER GONNA SAY GOODBYE!!!!! NEVER GONNA TELL A LIE AND HURT YOU!"

---

As soon as I got home I went straight up the stairs, I looked down at my watch and noticed that it was 3:32 a.m so it was still pretty early for anyone to be awake. I peeked inside Mateo's room and saw that he was still snoring the night away, I looked inside Luna's room and it was the same thing snoring up a fucking storm. I checked in the twin's room as quietly as I could, but I noticed one of them was already awake.

"Hey buddy, why are you awake?" I cooed but just got a giggle in response, "Oh you think that's funny huh? How about you sleep with mama tonight?" I whispered as I scooped Beau out of his cot, but as I was scooping him out someone decided to scare the living shit out of me.

"What are you doing?"

"Oh shit!" I said as I quickly turned around, almost tripping over one of the toys that was on the ground, almost dropping my son. "Jesus Christ don't you know how to knock!" I whisper shouted as I looked up at the door which revealed a tired looking Elizabeth, who's hair was all over the place. But instead of answering me she asked me again "What are you doing?"