Chapter 69

(I would be a monster if I didn't follow the moral rules of 69, so as always if you're uncomfortable with kinky stuff I suggest you skip this chapter)

(Thursday, July 28, 2022)

Y/N's POV

It was the start of a wonderful day, Mami and Pops decided to take the kids off of our hands for the day since Elizabeth's due date was in two days. They wanted to give us a stress free day since Lizzie was not supposed to be in any stressful situations. But with two kids, and the excitement of two kids knowing they're going to have new siblings was really stressful on Elizabeth.

Right now Lizzie was by the pool getting her daily dose of vitamin D... From the sun but she can get that from me later as well...

I was watering the plants and veggies in her garden, with my shirt off since she wanted a 'free magic mike' show. I teased her with a little role play scene where she could act like the hot milf (which she actually is) and I could play as the pool boy who gets to blow her back out. Respectfully...

"Be careful with the Cherry tomatoes honey, oh and the oregano too they're a bit sensitive!" Lizzie said, making me chuckle. "sí señora, sé lo que estoy haciendo."(yes ma'am, I know what I'm doing.) I jokingly replied back, making her laugh.

After finishing up with the garden I walked back to her, "I'm done señora, is there anything else I could do for you" Making sure to emphasize my accent. Lizzie bit her lip before she looked at me up and down and she said, "Well I can think of a few things you could help me with.. Follow me" Elizabeth then slowly gets up from her seat before waddling her way into the house.

"You know when you're pregnant everything is enhanced, like literally everything" She said seductively as she started to make her way up the stairs, with me slowly following behind her. "Everything is sensitive, which is also a win when it comes to.." She trailed off before she stopped and looked at me, "..Sex" she finished.

She turned back around and started walking up the steps again, while I was left stunned but I wasn't the only one who stiffened up.

As we got to the room Lizzie then starts taking off the silk robe she was wearing, only to reveal that she actually wasn't wearing anything underneath. My jaw dropped at how beautiful she looked despite being extremely pregnant, she was still as beautiful as the day I met her.

"Hmm, you're so beautiful Cariño" I said as I walked closer to her wrapping my hands around her waist, before giving her a hungry kiss. "Hmm, you know the doctor's did say that sex is ok as long as it wasn't rough, but it could also induce labor so you better get ready cause these babies are gonna make their appearances quite soon" Lizzie said with a moan.

"Well then let's get it started" I said as I pulled down my shorts along with my briefs, "Jesus Christ how I've missed your dick" Lizzie moaned as she palmed my dick before giving me another hungry kiss. "hmm, we should move to the bed" Lizzie mumbled in between kisses, I quickly but gently guided us towards the bed and made sure Lizzie was comfortable.

"Tell me what you want amor, tell papi what you want" I whispered seductively in Lizzie's ear making her shudder, "I want you, fuck foreplay, fuck me instead" Lizzie eagerly said.