Chapter 40

(Attendance here Besties!!)
(Important A/N in the end⚠️)

(Sunday, December 12, 2021)

Elizabeth's POV

"Honey, where did you put my spider-man briefs?!" Y/N screamed from inside the closet, I was doing my makeup in the bathroom in front of my vanity mirror, "I think I put it in the top left drawer, with your other superhero underwear" I screamed out as I did my eyeliner. "What do you mea- Oh never mind I found it, Thank you!" Y/N replied back, she can never really live without me, "Mommy where did you put my black widow socks?!" Luna screamed.

I swear to god they're the same person, "I think I put them in the bottom right drawer inside your closet bubba" I said out loud, "Ok thank you!" Luna screamed out as she went out of the room and back to hers. I carried her for more than 9 months, came out looking like me but ended up acting like Y/N, and here I am pregnant with Y/N's child again.

Don't get me wrong I love Y/N but if I push out another mini her Jesus I might just start balding, "Darling, Honey The love of my life can I pleas-" I didn't even let Y/N finish what she was about to say because I know she was gonna ask me if she could wear the new watch I bought her, which was supposed to be their Christmas present but she found me wrapping it earlier. "No you can't wear it you weren't even supposed to know I bought it for you" I said sternly as I finished with my eyeliner, I looked towards Y/N and saw her frowning with her signature pout.

"Ain't gonna work on me Fuego, I'm tough" I said as I stood up from my vanity mirror and straightened out my pants, "Please, I'll do that thing you like when we get home later?" Y/N suggested as she wrapped her arms around my waist, with a playful smirk plastered on her face. "What thing?" I asked teasingly knowing exactly what it was, Y/N then gave me an innocent smile and leaned forward to whisper it to my ear.

What she said made my eyes widen and I could feel the growing smirk on my face, "Fine you can wear your watch, but you're doing that for more than 30 minutes'' I said as I broke away from Y/N's grasps and went into the closet to pick out my top. "Fine by me, I always liked dominant Lizzie, letting you take control" Y/N said as she sucked in a breath, "But nothing beats you begging for me to go harder" Y/N said teasingly as she wrapped her arms from behind me as she pressed her front on my back.

I kept my composure and stood my ground, "Doing this won't make me change my mind, I'm gonna tie you up on that bed up until your in tears begging me to let you cum, so sit your ass down and let me get dressed" I said pushing them away from my body, "Alright damn, who knew you could be such a freak" Y/N said before leaving the closet. I sucked in a deep breath and clutched my clothes that were hanging, "Jesus Christ what did I get myself into" I said to myself as I rubbed my hands all over my face.

I then found my composure and then went on with my task of finding a top, which I just settled on one of Y/N's old white shirts, and I stole one of her jean jackets since it was kind of chilly outside. As I got done getting dressed, I picked one of the leather sandals Y/N gave me a few months ago. They called them Jesus sandals which is I mean slightly true, since it did look old but they were quite comfortable and they had their own pair of their own, so we both had Jesus sandals.

As I went downstairs I saw Y/N helping Luna out with putting on her shoes, I smiled at the two as I clutched my bag that held the sonograms of our next addition to the family. "So you go like this and hold them with your pinky, then grab each one like this and pull" Y/N said as she was teaching our kids how to tie her shoe, Luna then did it on her other shoe and gasped as she did it successfully. "I did it look" Luna said as she looked up and saw me, she ran up to me to show me.