Chapter 59

(Hello?)

(Thursday, February 24, 2022)

Y/N's POV

"Ok, that was a good run now, why don't we start back up from the top, and polish what we need to polish perfect things. Raffa the lighting man it has to be second nature, Bill remember the count ins ok? Ysabelle, you got the dancers right?" I questioned as I looked back at everyone

They all gave me a thumbs up, "Ok why don't we start with our set list for New York? Y'all know that right?" I asked which made everyone nod while others gave me a thumbs up. "Ok bill count us in" I said through the mic, and in our little ear pieces we heard "Do I wanna know starting in 5.. 4.. 3.. 2..." Then Vero started the beat. Which was followed by Ivy and Liv's riffs for the song.

Technically with our shows we wouldn't really have that much production going on stage, since we were our own band. But with this we had extras mainly background melodies, we had back up singers then dancers as well. Ysabelle was our main dancer, she went on tour with our good friend Usher twice and he actually recommended her. She definitely did not disappoint. Her limbs were basically Jell-O with how flexible she was and how smooth her moves were.

"Eros First verse, 3.. 2.." I heard in my earpiece say, which signaled me to sing my first line.

Have you got color in your cheeks?

Do you ever get that fear that you can't shift the type

That sticks around like summat in your teeth?

Are there some aces up your sleeve?

Have you no idea that you're in deep?

I've dreamt about you nearly every night this week

How many secrets can you keep?

'Cause there's this tune I found

That makes me think of you somehow and I play it on repeat

Until I fall asleep, spillin' drinks on my settee

After I finished the first verse Ivy sang the pre chorus, as Liv and I would do the back up vocals with the back up singers. I was so in my moment, that it gave me a buzz of how excited I felt about going on tour.

---

We were half way through our set list and and this was the part were we would just interact with our fans you giving us a chance to play more of our mellow and acoustic songs on bot albums, like 'I wanna be hers', 'If the world was ending', and 'Angel'.

"Ysabelle you sexy beast you, People are gonna die over you when we go on tour" I said through the mic, making everybody around us laugh. We rented out a small theater so we could practice our production. I was laying down on the stage just goofing around with the crew and everyone else. "Oh Yeah Fuego? You can't even handle me even if you tried" Ysabelle said, making everyone around us say 'Oooohhhh'.

"Well you see Capitulé, I wouldn't even dream of getting with you because I'm so disgustingly in love with my fiancé that I would rather die than think of being with somebody else" I said through the mic making everyone say aww, while I heard my three idiots that I actually call sister/bandmates gagged.

"You're so in love it's disgusting" Vero said through the mic, making everyone laugh. "Martha what time is it?" I asked our on stage manager for the rest of the tour since Michelle would be birthing out a human while we were on said tour, plus the first few months the little dude would be needing her so she's out of the business for a while and Martha is our substitute. "It's... 10 am, literally just turned ten" Martha said, I stood up from where I was laying and said, "Ok people we all wanna go home the set list is about an hour and thirty minutes long, just with the songs itself. Let's pick up from where we left off and start from the beginning again and after that let's all go home and relax for the day".