Chapter 32

(Attendance here Bestiess!!)

(Thursday, Nov 18, 2021)

Y/N's POV

At this point I was ready to drop dead on the ground, I am so tired. All we've been doing promo and other prep stuff for the album, right now we're currently doing photoshoots for multiple magazines and brands. Thank god we got to choose the location, you see each member of the band are ambassadors or endorsers of different brands. For starters, Liv is modeling for YSL, Ivy is modeling for Prada, Vero is Modeling for Chanel, and I model for Dior. But other than the brand we already model for we also model for other brands, like Versace, Hermes, Givenchy, and since we don't have a permanent contract with any of those companies we can model for whoever we want.

All of us have modeled for numerous brands, and we constantly get pr packages from different brands. But right now the girls and I are having a photo shoot for our album as well as a few brands we have to handle, one of them being Calvin Klein. Our faces weren't really gonna be plastered on our album cover but we also wanted the fans to have something from the album, so the photo shoot is mainly for posters and other merch.

Lizzie was busy today as well so Luna was left under Mami's care for the day, C.J and Mami were gonna take her over to C.J's house so that she could play with his grandkids after school. Lizzie was doing something for Marvel related things that I refused to know just so I wouldn't spoil myself on her future projects, and she also said that she was gonna finalize the lease on her house since she finally decided to move in with me. But I have been looking at houses since, if we are gonna expand our family we're gonna need a bigger house, well a house that looks like an actual family lives there not some house that just looks like a bachelor pad.

I haven't told Lizzie yet about me looking at houses, but I might surprise her when I get home later. I haven't bought one yet but I did talk to Michelle about it and she said she'd try and find one that would fit me and Lizzie's taste in houses.

ANYGAYS, back to reality. I was currently seated in my little makeup corner, we were done shooting the group picture and it was now time for solos. I got done first so I had about 30 mins to spare before I head over to my shoot with Calvin Klein. It was literally in the same building, just different floors so I just had to go down a few floors then I'd be there. It was 1:30 pm right now and I haven't had any food yet but I was craving some taco-

"Hey uh, Ms. Fuego a delivery came in for you" I looked at the mirror and saw that It was one of our assistants for the day, Martha, she was holding a paper bag "Uh hey thank you Martha you can leave it on the table, and I told you already call me Eros, Ms. Fuego is too formal" I said as I smiled at her through the mirror, Martha nodded and left it on the table in front of me and went on her way back to where the girls were. As I was about to look into the bag I got a text, I looked down at my phone and it was a text from Lizzie.

Wifey💍💆🏻‍♀️:

Hey! Did you get the food?

I looked into the bag and Jesus it did have food and it was fucking tacos, I looked down at my phone again and smiled.

Y/N:

Yeah, I got the food, how'd you know I haven't eaten yet?

Wifey💍💆🏻‍♀️:

I've known you for almost 11 years, so I sense when you haven't eaten yet and Liv might have texted me earlier that you weren't in the mood so I kinda just put two in two together.