A Date

Christian
The next day.
I have had Anastasias background checked and she was adopted as well. I can tell nothing really except she was adopted by the Steele family in Pennsylvania and was raised Amish. She has her high school diploma. Taylor tells me that from what my dad told him, mom hired her after seeing the selection of females who were applying for the job he advertised for. She was the only one who looked like they were there to actually work rather than find a rich husband. Her attire and demeanor caught moms attention. So she found the application that fit the applicant and had her follow her into dads office and she was hired. Mom had Jackie file 13 the other applications and send them home. Mom knows what to look for and she makes sure no predators work for dad or at his law firm. If mom had chose the caterer Gia wouldn't be her choice at all. I am glad mom hired Anastasia, I can't figure out why we haven't met before now. I have been to dads office a lot and didn't recall seeing her there.
I call Anastasia and ask her to dinner that night. She accepted and told me Erin has to join us until everything is settled on the estate. I understand and let Taylor know and he nods and heads to his office. I tell him to order a cell phone for Anastasia and have it delivered to her at dads office. I saw her cheap flip phone and wanted her to have one like mine.
Anastasia
I agreed to dinner with Christian because he was so nice to me at the party and he didn't treat me like the other men had, some tried to take liberties. My security stopped them very quickly. He was a gentleman. Now he had a nice new phone delivered to me at work. It is very nice and I love it, but I am unsure if I should accept it. It looks so expensive. I have a phone already. He sent me a text and let me know when he will pick me up. A co worker asked me how I got Christian Grey to give me a ride home? I explained that he offered to give me a ride home when Fred wanted to leave and Christian wanted me to stay longer, so I stayed after he offered to drive me home.
Allison Fredericks
Wow he offered to drive you home because he wanted you to stay longer at the party. He is a catch. Did you meet him here or was the party the first time you met him? Because I can't seem to be around when he comes to see his dad and he has been several times. It's like they give me and others busy and out of sight work when he arrives in the building.
Anastasia
Well I think it's called work and we should get back to it, rather talking about extra curricular activities, when we have a deadline. Now if you will excuse me I have to go back to work.
Allison
Man she is lucky, well let's see how lucky she is when this file I took from her is missing from her desk.
Anastasia
I go to Allison's desk and there my file is in her top desk drawer. I take it back and go back to work. I knew she was up to something. She never talks to me ever and all the sudden she wants to be friends with me after hearing about Christian driving me home. So now she is trying to sabotage my work. Well looks like I am going to have to lock my work up at all times. We are called into the meeting with our projects and all mine are completed and on time and I check them over and make sure with my boss that all my files that he assigned me are there and he has assured me they are. I keep them with me until we are ready to show our projects. I decided to dummy a file on my desk to make sure that Allison was really trying to sabotage my work and that she didn't just accidentally pick up the file and then put it in her desk for safe keeping. She hasn't asked me about the file missing from her desk drawer at all. So I bet she knows I got it back. Well this time I set up a hidden camera to catch her. We shouldn't have this kind of drama going on at work and it is all because she is jealous of my gaining the attention of Christian. It has to be, because she has never spoken to me any other time. She also saw the new phone after it was delivered. That again garnered her unwanted attention. Finally our boss told her to get back to her own desk and mind her own business and to do what she is paid to do and complete her work. Joshua Adams has been trying to get a promotion and he has had to deal with some issues regarding some lax employees in his department. This project he has had us work on is important. He has told us that those who don't come up with the right answers and complete the projects given will be looking for another job. So when Allison took my file, she set me up to be fired. Now I am even angrier, but I won't let that stop me from getting everything done and Josh has seen my project early and verified I had everything I was given and signed off on it and now we are headed into the conference room to show our projects. As I am asked to show my projects I see Allison hide her small laugh as I get to the file she thinks I don't have and I pull it out and end my show on a very positive note. Claps all around Joshua claps the loudest. Allison was the last to show her projects, because she was waiting for someone to bring her last set of copies from the printer. Finally after she gets her last copies, we are all worn out. Half of us are allowed to leave and the others are asked to stay. Allison doesn't realize the half they allowed to go home will be back in the morning the half they had stay won't have jobs in the morning.