Elliott Grey

Elliott
I try to get hold of Kate, because she needs to get her things from my home soon. She keeps sending my calls to voice mail. I had to end things with her before we tore each other to shreds. I track her cell and she's in Vegas. I call Ethan and he tells me to leave her alone.
Ethan
Kate asked me not to tell anyone she got married when she went to Vegas. At first I thought it might be Elliott Grey, but she says she married Gabriel Alexander four years younger than her. Mom is going to be upset about not giving you a big wedding you know that right?
Kate
I will let her plan something if Gabe is okay with it that is. I smile at my husband and he gives an okay on it.
Gabe
My family will want something as well. We have to introduce them all when we get back. You will have to move into Escala with me and sign a major NDA. I have contacted my bosses and they need you to sign certain documents. You have no choice in it if you are going to live with me.
Kate
I get it, when I dated Elliott Grey I had to sign an extensive NDA as well.
Gabe
That was a simple form, the one you will have to sign is worthy of an attorneys perusal. I had mine looked over by my dad and so did my brother. Dad gave us the gist of it, he can explain it to you as well. We leave the plane and my brother picks us up and he's wearing a ball cap and glasses just like I am.
Edward
Wow your pictures don't do you justice, nice choice Gabe. So you ended things with Elliott Grey. I thought you two were attached at the hips. Cadence has been calling, I told her that you are married now. I know you don't have anything of hers here in the apartment, so why is she calling anyway?
Gabe
No idea at all. She cheated and she's with him now according to her. I will take her call when we get another one and Kate can listen in to the call.
Kate
Elliott has been calling as well. I do have things that need picked up, but Ethan said he would pick my things up so we don't have to see one another. I have to give him his keys back and pick up my car as well.
Gabe
Ethan and I can go get your car and your things if you wish, but we have to talk to Thomas Sawyer and sign the documents before we go to the apartment he is meeting us in the security office at Escala.
Thomas Sawyer
I can't believe who Gabe married and I had to inform Jason and he informed mr Grey. I am told to go ahead with having her sign all the paper work and she has to sign one more. She is not allowed to do any stories on the Grey family, Steele, Trevelyan, or The Williams family. She has to sign everything and have security witness it all. They have a notary there as well. Grey wasn't happy, but he was concerned for what his brother will feel about Kate being married now.
Christian
I can't believe this happened, Kate is married to one of my doubles. I know he hasn't told her about that part of his job. I am going to have to let Elliott know about Kate eloping with my employee. I call him and tell him Kate got married in Vegas.
Elliott
Christian just called me about Kate, he told me he just found out she married in Vegas and it is to one of his employees. Ethan broke down and called already to let me know. I think he enjoyed telling me. He even went so far to tell me her new husband looks like Christian. He is headed over to pick up her things and her car, her husband is coming with him.
Mia
Fred just asks me to marry him. I was cooking and he placed the box in front of me and says I am not sure how to ask you, but will you marry me? If you will open the box, if not hand me the box back to me. I start crying and open the box. It is a pink diamond with engravings around the sides. It has a band with matching punk stones on each side that meme it look like a flower.
Fred
It took a while to have the diamonds found and from the right sources, no blood diamonds for my wife. Mia and I have been living together for a while and I want to make her my wife. I asked Carrick and he gave his blessings and he said he couldn't ask for a better man for Mia. Anastasia helped me with the rings and how to get the right stones with Christian helping as well. She hopes it goes well. It did, Mia wants a big wedding. Me not so much, but it is her dream wedding. So we start planning the wedding and she has a dress maker in mind. Anastasias seamstress. He has been getting a lot of orders for recreation dresses as he calls them. He takes and redoes wedding dresses that have been worn and are antique. He creates a lot of beautiful works out of them.
Mia
Abraham Duncan answers my call immediately and he asks me if he can help me. Anastasia had given him a heads up about a possible wedding dress for me soon. So he had his assistant patch me through immediately. He has a dress in mind and it's waiting in his storage area if I am interested in looking at it. He tells me it matches my rings designs and he has ideas for integrating the diamond color into different places if I wish. I make an appointment with him and finish washing the dishes. Fred and I talked about babies and other things as well. I asked if we were going to still live here.
Fred
We can live here as long as we like to. Anastasia will always let us live here, we can get it in writing if you wish.
Mia
I love this place, it's perfect for us and children as well.
Fred
We can talk to her about everything.