Eamon Faces The Music

Eamon
I can't believe this, somehow someone has ran a DNA on Kate and Marian and found out they have the same father. Enid was sent the DNA tests and is livid and threw me out of my own home. Now I have to move into one of my many homes, but that also means that I have to decide who to live with. Enid suggested I move in with Angel Sheffield mother to my so called daughter Marian. Marian found out and she made a beeline for my office. Talk about hell having no fury oh goodness sake. The last thing I need is to have my pregnant illegitimate daughter show her ass at my newspaper. She throws copies of the DNA results saying she and Kate are sisters by the same father. I ask what she wants from me? I am still not sure if she is really mine. This report could be false, so I tell her to get an appointment to to determine if I am her real father. They might have the same father, but there's a chance I am not either girls father.
Adam Flynn
I am watching as Enid finally gets rid of Eamon for good. We can finally be together. My wife divorced me over my dalliances as soon as she found out about them. Enid was the love of my life and her parents didn't think I was going to make something of myself. Georgia divorced me before I became as wealthy as I am now. My psychiatric practice grew after she divorced me. She knew I had one child with Angel Sheffield, but she had no idea I also had a daughter by Enid Kavanagh. Angel didn't want to marry me at all, but she did negotiate a home and trust funds for her and Marian. Enid decided to stay with Eamon and I have been single for a long time now. I have two boys by another woman. Grant and Samuel Flynn. I Adam Flynn can barely run my personal life, but I get paid the big bucks to help others with their lives. I wonder what Eamon will do if he ever finds out Kates not his daughter. She works for him and is going to take over his company. I knew when Angel called me and told me the jig was about up now and all the cards will be shown soon. Everyone thinks Marian is Eamon's  daughter. It's not like Eamon doesn't have a few kids Enid doesn't know about, he does.
Kate
Dad has told me to meet him and Marian Sheffield for a DNA test immediately. I drive to the lab he has asked me to come to. I walk in and Marian is big as a house with her baby. She looks ready to pop. Dad says he wants to find out for sure if he is our father. I look at him very confused. He shows where me and Marian have the same father.
Marian
He thinks neither of us are his daughter, so he insisted on this test be done.
Three days later Kate and I are given the news that we are siblings, but not Eamon Kavanagh's daughters. Mom has some explaining to do.
Kate
My father is not my father, my mother cheated on my dad with another man. Eamon says that he still wants me to run Kavanagh Media when he retires. I want that in writing is what I tell him. Now neither Marian or I know who our real father is. Mom is going to have to tell me who my dad really is and now.
Enid
I am sitting in Carrick Grey's office ranking about divorcing Eamon and I come clean about the father of Kate. Eamon is definitely Ethans father. I have found that Eamon has kids from other women and they live in homes he has deeds to.
Carrick
Well we can do an asset search, do you want to go after those places as well, or do you want to find out who is living there before you go after everything?
Enid
Well I don't want to displace a family, but let's play it by ear. Check who is actually living there and if they are renting or are they women with Eamon's kids. We get everything ready except for the assets and he is asking me to get everything I know about and start taking my share of 5he assets out of joint accounts immediately.
Carrick
Do you know who Kates father is?
Enid
Adam Flynn he is her father and Eamon is Ethans father. We have a lot to go through, so I will get everything done and bring you everything I can find asset wise. I know we have homes because of the taxes we pay on them. So they are all on our joint tax forms, he thinks I don't know about these places and that I just sign the tax papers.
Carrick
I know those kind of guys, and they really think their wives don't pay attention to the tax forms they are signing. I have some who need my help on that issue because the husbands are trying to hide assets, well unless they hide them well the IRS will be talking to them. Property taxes has to be paid and it shows on your taxes as well. I need all those and any financial papers you can get, if you have an accountant give me their names and I can have them send me everything they have regarding your taxes. Any out of country or safe deposit boxes? Any stocks or bonds? Everything you can get, get.
Enid
I definitely will get everything I can find and bring it in, I take it you are taking my divorce case.
Carrick
Yes I am and as soon as you get what you can, we can work on getting the rest, I just need you to sign some papers to allow me access to what we need to get you are fair divorce. Be prepared for a battle from Eamon.
Enid
I am.