A Clue

Detective Watkins
I again had to get some help from the Seattle PD and now the courts. For some reason we can't get George and Sheila to give us DNA samples to test. I finally got their BMV photos from now and when Ethan first got them. Something is off and not sure why. Why would so,done look so different in their drivers license. I can't even get their children to give DNA samples. My main objective here is to make sure Mrs Grey is the baby that the victim had taken from her in such a violent manner. We found another crime scene in files from back in that time. There were two other bodies and the woman was done the same way. We have no idea where that baby is or who he is at this point. I believe Sarah Williams died keeping secrets and now they are coming out. Now we have no idea who George and Sheila really are. But apparently Sarah knew they weren't her actual children. I ask them if they know a reporter named Kate Alexander?
Christian
Unfortunately we do why?
Detective Watkins
She's going to be a problem, how she found out about me and where I was from state wise is a huge concern for me. That means someone is feeding her information and she is getting close to things that could cause problems in finding out what we need to know. She might cause others to be in danger. If she asks too many questions it might even be her. Can you have a word with her husband that works for you?
Christian
I can try, but I know her too well, she won't let it go. Not easily. I have to throw her off the scent, but that will take time. How long will you be here investigating?
Detective Watkins
As long as I can. Can you put a stop to her tailing me. Look when I leave and you will see her. She is pretty obvious.
Christian
I can have coverts stop her from following you, but we need to know how she is getting her information and stop that.
Detective Watkins
I have an idea on that if they are on the force they can be found. If not it is someone that might be following me. It isn't her that's the leak though.
Christian
Talk to Taylor, Welch and Barney. If she is getting Information they can find out how. If she is using her husband to get it then we have another issue. But I know the guy and his twin brother they wouldn't allow her to gain access to anything at all. They love their jobs. I am betting it's a wild card we haven't thought of or even know. Well do you have a card so we can get hold of you?
Detective Watkins
Here and can I have numbers to contact each of you please? I hand them mine and they give me their cards. Once I get what I need I will let you know. Be very aware if you call Mrs Alexander about this she will know it is in regards to someone here. So think before you do anything.
Christian
I will have under covers block her from following you, people she won't know.
A day later
Kate
Every time I attempt following the guy from Pennsylvania I get blocked in traffic or in a sudden crowd of people. Or my purse gets hung up in someone's hand. For some strange reason he seems to either have very good luck or people are making sure I don't get the answers I want to write my story as to why he is in town. Gabe is getting angry about my obsession with this guy. Edward tells me that Gabe thinks I am cheating on him, but I am not cheating him. I keep losing track of the detective.
Detective Watkins
I am laughing at how easy it is to get away from Mrs Alexander, Christian Grey had coverts making sure I could freely handle things without interference. I have to give him credit I didn't know who they were, but it was amazing how they worked their magic. I am having a hard time getting the DNA samples from George and Sheila. Their kids won't even talk to me.
Grace
I pulled some strings and it turns out Anastasia and Fred are twins fraternal and both are the offspring of the victims found buried on the Steele farm. The detective can't tell me any more about the case, but he has some ideas what happened. Sarah had to know something, something that made her disinherit George and Sheila as well all their children. She claimed Fred as her nephew. Something changed to make her change her will and it wasn't just because of the fact they never came around after they got a million dollars each. Fred and Anastasia both told me that, but she didn't write up loan papers on the money. Fred said he never understood why though. Carrick won't tell me anything at all. But I think it's something pretty bad. Now we find out this one fact and it turns out the victims are their parents. They were identified as Sarah's brother and his wife from what they found when they discovered a blood soaked hotel mattress and no bodies. But how did these twins get separated? Raymond Steele is hiding something or he knows something that could explain it all and he doesn't realize it. Anastasia and Fred were asked to leave her room as it was before she died. Now I am thinking she has hidden secrets in that room. Mia says it has a lock and a sensor on it and Fred and Anastasia will not let anyone in there per Sarah's instructions. I have to go check out the room and see if she has anything in that room. I believe she knew Anastasia was her niece.