Enid Clears The Air

Carrick
It turns out that Adam Flynn is Kate Kavanaghs and Marian Sheffield's father. Enid finally told me about Adam Flynn and that he really is a stalker, she met him by accident during a time when Eamon was busy spreading his seeds around. We know about two boys and a daughter, well ones he thinks are his. Ethan is definitely his son we think. I am tempted to have him checked to see if he is his son. Who knows he might not have any real kids anywhere. Enid said he definitely got around. She thinks she should have paternity tests on all his kids. Rumors in school make her wonder and she had her revenge moments. Which both children might not be his. Enid might look like a trophy wife, but she is far from it and she came from money as well. Her family money can't be touched by Eamon. Before we start anything we ask for paternity tests on the supposed children of Eamon Kavanagh. Ethan, Joseph and Corey Fletcher, mother Tammy Fletcher, Dana Andrews mother Cora Andrews. Then there are his girlfriends Jocelyn Jackson and Tamara England. He bought houses four women in his name. So those are assets. Enid says if those aren't his children he needs to sell the properties or keep them and give her half of the properties worth. She is hitting him where it hurts. She is sure he has more money hidden someplace, but she can't find it.
Enid
Carrick is going for the gold. I just want half of his assets, he owes me that. He can keep those homes as long as he pays me half their value. He can keep his stupid car collection, but I want part of Kavanagh Media. I want Kate to run it for me. Ethan might be a Flynn as well.
Christian
I can't believe what we are coming home to. Kate and Marian are half sisters and Eamon is not their father. Adam Flynn is their father. Glad I changed psychiatrist a long time ago. Anastasia and I had a wonderful honeymoon. We have a lot to catch up on at this point. Her clothes and things are already over here at our apartment. Mom calls and says Marian went into labor. So Anastasia and I need to go and find out if this my child. Dad is already there and so are Ryan and Jacobs. He plans to get DNA on both of them, but we are unsure if they can be at this point. When she came to the apartment she said she was six months pregnant and that was a month ago. So she's seven months along. She is either further along or they are premature.
Anastasia
Something tells me Christian is not the father of Marians baby. Odd how we just arrived home and she is in labor.You always have to question a lying cheater or you will be caught in their webs of deceit. We head out and Taylor drives us to meet at the hospital. She didn't marry anyone, so either she couldn't or didn't want to go through with her original plan. Things have really changed since we left, Mia is no longer involved with Ethan or Jeff and is dating Fred. She did a lot worse than Fred, he will treat her right. I am trying to think good thoughts. Carrick meets us at the waiting room and Grace is setting up things for the paternity tests. Another piece of news is from Elliott, Kate isn't a Kavanagh. Her and Marians father is Adam Flynn. Christian tells me he used to have him as a psychiatrist but found him quite odd. I am not needed for this, but Christian wants me with him and that's all that counts to me.
Grace
I walk through and we head to get the orders done for two paternity tests. She had twins and they aren't premature. A big lie or a miscalculation on someone's part. We have to get two tests done on each man, starting with Christian.
Carrick
I have told Ryan and Jacobs they also have to take a paternity test on each of the boys. Marian attempted to put Christians name on the birth certificate, but they wouldn't do it unless he was here and said he was their father. He is protesting the paternity, so they have to do a test. Everything is being guarded to assure they don't mix up or switch the DNA samples.
Three days later Christian is not the father, but neither are Ryan or Jacobs. Christian is relieved he did not have to fire his employees. Marian Sheffield is going have to figure out who she had sex with to have these twins. We get all the documents proving Christian isn't the father to either boy. Grace is of course enamored with the babies, but not their mother at this point. Angel Sheffield was glaring at us as we were told the results of the DNA tests. All of us are given copies of the results. As we head out a man comes towards Marian and asks to look at the babies. His name is Jose Rodriguez, and he definitely looks a lot like the boys. He wants a paternity test done, so he can be the father to them that he never had.
Christian
I grab the documents and Anastasia and we leave them talking about getting the tests done. Anastasia says she hopes he is the father, because they need one. I have to admit he looks like them. They definitely didn't look like me or my employees.
Anastasia
They were cute, even though you could tell Christian wasn't their father just by looking at all that black curly hair a black round eyes. They had an olive complexion. I think Angel called him to come to the hospital. Fred told me later that Jose works for him and he heard rumors about Marian being pregnant and he called her, but she refused his calls.