A Pregnancy

Anastasia
I had to get to work and Christian has I formed me that his ex fiancé is here and he needs to handle the situation before he heads to work. He wants to call me and let me know what's going on later. Erin has arrived and Fred has left, so we kiss and I head to work.
Christian
I think I need to call my attorney in to talk to Marian. Gail says she looks a bit pregnant. I call Alfred Jacobs and have him come to my apartment immediately. He helps on cases involving family law with my employees, one of the perks I started for my employees to help with any adoptions or anything regarding custody issues. They keep everything reasonable for the men and women who work for me.
Jason
Gail tells me she definitely looks pregnant and it could easily be mr Grey's baby given her size and the timeline. We walk into the office and mr Grey asks if he can record everything said and she agrees and signs a document he pulls out of his drawer and has her sign it and we witness it.
Christian
I have an attorney coming and he will be here soon and we can talk once he gets here.
Marian
I see you have a new girlfriend are you going to ask her to marry her too and then dump her?
Christian
What happens to my life or hers is none of your concern, you cheated and there is proof. I only showed you the one photo. You definitely caused your own damage by cheating on me.
Security Ryan
I answer the door and lead mr Jacobs to the office where mr Grey, Taylor, Gail and Marian are waiting for him. Gail leaves when he accepts coffee she offered him. I join her and get my own coffee. It must be bad if the attorney is here and Marian is not being left alone with mr Grey. She looks very pregnant. I am betting she is going to say he is the father and I seriously doubt if she even knows who the father is. She got around when they met, it didn't stop her from having sex with any wealthy guy who looked her way. When they became engaged and it made the news it slowed down, because they didn't want Grey's wrath and loss of business.
Marian
Well I am pregnant and think it is your baby considering the time frame.
Christian
Mine and who else do you think it could be? Shall we go back through a list I was given of possibilities? My attorney is here and we can order a paternity test be done. Either way the paternity test will be done and Taylor will be overseeing the test snd it will be by an independent testing facility.
Attorney Jacobs
By law once he has proven he is the father he has legal rights to the child. If it isn't his baby then he has no obligation to the child or you. I can show you the laws on this. He has no obligation to you at all for now.
Marian
It will be hard for him to claim the baby if I get married, by law my husband will be considered the father and it will be difficult to get that changed.
Christian
So that is the real reason you are here, I want to make this clear, we are not getting married and I happen to know how many men you have had sex with. Want to contact all of them and see who wants to marry you. My child or not you will not hold the baby over my head ever. I will start proceedings to get that paternity test done. Jacobs get that started.
Jacobs
I call my assistant and have her get the documents typed up and faxed over for us to sign and take to the court that day. We will also include any videos and photos if needed along with what was recorded today. So miss Sheffield I think you don't have the money to take on a billionaire do you? He is willing to take responsibility if the child is his, but he has already stated he won't marry you at all. The fax machine prints out the papers and I ask if I am needed for anything else. Mr Grey tells me to get ready to battle with Marian over the baby if it is his baby just in case.
Christian
Marian if that is all you came for then I wish you all the luck in the world. I will make sure my child is taken care of, but not your needs. I will never marry you ever. Don't bother talking to Anastasia, yes I know you know who I am dating. Taylor can I speak to you for a moment. Jacobs please stay here with her and be aware security cameras are watching everything.
Marian
I can't believe this, he is the baby's father and he and I both know it. Wonder how little miss Amish will handle it? I think she should be informed.
Taylor
I will assign extra people on her and Anastasia, she can't be trusted mr Grey. I know the guys and so does your grandmothers PI we can compile that list and you should tell Anastasia about the baby and what Martian is up to.
Christian
Okay get on that and hold the both of them in the office until we hear them and see them doing anything at all. He was one of the men I wanted to see his response and we have, he knew she was pregnant, but how and when did he know?
Anastasia
Christian called me and explained that Marian is pregnant and she says the baby is his, so he is having a paternity test ordered. She is threatening to get married and put her husbands name on the birth certificate. That would cause a lot of issues legally for Christian. He thinks she is trying to force him to marry her. Not shocking at all. He asks me if I am okay with him being an unwed father and will I still date him if he is?
Christian
Anastasia tells me I am far from the first unwed father and won't be the last one. She will still date me as long as I am single. A baby won't stop her I tell her extra security will be added today. I also tell her if my attorney Jacobs contacts her to tell me immediately. To listen and that is all. Then let me know what he said and record it if she can.